• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Add another $46 to the running tally of $$$ Evan's reviews have cost me. :n00b:

Anyone know the difference (other than price) between the Daltech "SuperBIO BELT" and the "SuperBIO Belt" from Bullhide Belts?

Superbio Belt

SuperBIO BELT - The Indestructible Belt! - Daltech Force

My understanding is they are the same, except for price.

About Us

"DaltechForce.com is dedicated to selling our highest quality leather products aimed at the gun enthusiast. BullHideBelts.com is our consumer oriented website selling a much wider variety of our leather goods."

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Mine is still going strong. If the holes on this belt could stretch or tear, they would have by now. I'm sitting and putting ... a significant amount of stress . . . on the belt.

Awesome belt!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Mine is still going strong. If the holes on this belt could stretch or tear, they would have by now. I'm sitting and putting ... a significant amount of stress . . . on the belt.

Awesome belt!
    Same here. I keep my belt pretty tight and wear the bio belt for work and play. At work I use it to hold up my heavy duty belt attached with belt keepers. The Bio belt is the only belt I will ever buy.

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    I ordered on Dec 26 and received it Saturday. Really like it so far. I wear a 38" pant so followed the instructions- add 4"- ordered a 42".

Wearing a IWB puts me in the middle of the belt. I can lose a little blubber and still be good. I like 'em!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have finally found a downside to this belt. When i take a leak, I will often undo my belt and re adjust/tuck in my shirt better. The belt tends to want to stay close to its orginal position and can get in the way of things. But it does clean up nice!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I have finally found a downside to this belt. When i take a leak, I will often undo my belt and re adjust/tuck in my shirt better. The belt tends to want to stay close to its orginal position and can get in the way of things. But it does clean up nice!

:laugh: It's always better to be pissed-off than pissed-on!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Got mine today and so far it seems great. My only complaint would be zero communication after placing my order on 1/10 until shipping confirmation yesterday (1/18). The shipping confirmation was the first indication I'd even successfully placed an order.

This isn't really a big deal as the product seems great and arrived in a timely fashion. I'm just the kind of guy who would opt for an email notification each time one of the holes was punched. I like to know what's going on. :)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ok, after wearing it for 2 days, I LOVE it!! It keeps everything just as secure as my old 5.11 Operator belt without making my look like a "Tactical Timmy" in khakis.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I like mine as well. I've been wearing it as often as possible and I'm getting used to it. Definitely holds both of my holsters, OWB and IWB, much better than my old, standard belts did.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    So glad you guys have also had positive results with your BioBelts! Here's a quick update I included in my Gunbelt Comparison thread recently.

Also worn every day, but with my casual attire, is the Daltech Force Super BioBelt. This has easily become my favorite all-purpose belt. Although I haven't tried truly destroying it, it has shrugged off my daily wear unlike any belt I've tried before. Like leather, the biothane has conformed itself to my body shape, but it hasn't softened, stretched, cracked, dried, or become unstitched or delaminated. The most wear I've noted has been the presence of some light surface scratches that are only noticeable in certain lighting conditions. Here at the year-and-a-half mark I think this belt is just warming up for many more years of use. Hardware is still shiny and tight.

2uiu9i0.jpg

Though I didn't pay for this belt I think its $46.95 price point is MORE than a good value. It manages to meet that rare balance of timeless styling, affordable pricing, and practical functionality. Barring any major waistline fluctuations, this belt could last the remainder of your life. IIRC Daltech Force is still offering an INGO coupon code as well.

http://www.daltechforce.com/belts/su...ructible-belt/

Top Bottom