• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    Hrmm, I do have an extra RMR sitting here...

Although I know an AR platform makes more sense, there is something cool about this one.

thephasdin4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    Terre Haute
    The gun looks decent but I really wish they design the mag well to have a bit more aesthetics. Maybe a shrouded design like the Kriss Vector.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    The gun looks decent but I really wish they design the mag well to have a bit more aesthetics. Maybe a shrouded design like the Kriss Vector.

Yeah, it's a bigger mag well than the original PC9, but I assume it is because of the interchangeable inserts. They should have at least made the underside of the inserts "flared" so if you miss the hole in the center it would help it slide in (instead of flat across the bottom). It's nit picking something I haven't held of course, so it might just be fine as is.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I wonder if some with design experience and a 3D printer could make a third party magwell insert to accept other manufacture magazines. Gears turning in my head.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I wonder if some with design experience and a 3D printer could make a third party magwell insert to accept other manufacture magazines. Gears turning in my head.

Isn't it with the sub 2k you have to buy each insert individually from Kel-Tec? If so then Ruger has a one up on them.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana

That would be pretty slick if I could run my M&P mags in that little rifle...

I wonder how different the Ruger mags really are from the M&P mags. At a casual glance, they seem QUITE similar.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I've been considering a PC9 for a few years now, watching prices climb. Now I have the chance to purchase a new one, cheaper than the used ones? Excellent!

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    I used to want one of the original pretty bad ... When I saw they were bringing them back, I got excited for 2.25 seconds - Right up until I saw the spec sheet has it as 7 pounds.

I thought that was nuts (same as an M4 / 5.56 carbine) so I looked up the weight of the original ... 7 pounds as well. NO THANKS... I'll just keep waiting for a .40 Sub 2000 Sig mag.

Top Bottom