• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    Dog Gone.. Now Ruger has a PC9 that takes Glock magazines & a 9mm SP101 that are on my Radar..
    In the past I had both a 2 1/4" & 3 1/16" SP101 9mm as well as a PC9 & a P-89 that took the same magazines..
    Need to get out to some gun shops & see some stock..
    I will note a recall on some of the early MKIV 22lr Pistols

And I will still call you Sturm/Ruger because I can..

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    It appears that the PC and the new pistol will be launched together in first quarter after the shot show. The precision rimfires later in the year. Looks like the really want the new pistol to make a mark in sales. Expect a two for sale of some type. A pistol and carbine at a discount with a carry box instead of the cardboard one. Since I think the carbine will sell well on its own I would think the sale will be buy the pistol get about the cost of the pistol to make off the combo. It will cut down the profit a little but they are really counting on the pistol to gain some market share in a heavy Glock dominant market.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'd take either one. I have a CX4 Storm riflre and a PAK9 AK pistol, both of which use Beretta mags. I guess I would prefer the Ruger in that since 20 & 30 round Beretta mags exist.

I'm sure if sales exceed what they were thinking they will market the adapters. Maybe a S&W 5900 mag well?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I sent them the interchangeable mag well idea nearly 5 years ago.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I just wanted them to build it. I despise guns built with proprietary magazines. I am glad they did it. It seems that from what I've read here that it is a good idea.

The last time I wrote a letter to a gun manufacturer resulted in the A1 version of the 1911.

Top Bottom