• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ditto. I think some may need a refresher. For those missing the reference (assuming I have bead on OD's notion)...

OK. I to am a fan but middle school. High school. Many questions have been asked as to what when and where. That would be worth discussing. Post #58 comes to mind here. At least have some modicum of knowledge about what you are protesting.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    OK. I to am a fan but middle school. High school. Many questions have been asked as to what when and where. That would be worth discussing. Post #58 comes to mind here. At least have some modicum of knowledge about what you are protesting.

Amen.
    I didn’t have to ask my daughter if she knew what the gun laws are.
    Her only recent question was whether or not I owned an AR 15. I showed her a picture of a target she was very proud of from several years ago. Asked her if she remembered and had a good time that day. Both in the affirmative. Then showed her a pic of herself snuggled behind an AR on a bipod.

Your kid will catch you in a line of bull**** quicker than anything. And if you aren’t prepared to support all 10, limit your conversation of civics to Facebook, it’s far easier to blow smoke there than at your dinner table.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Lots of interesting videos on FB making the rounds this morning. The little turds tore the US flag down at one school. Another school had a couple kids with pro gun signs with them and the Principal chased the off school property. Some kid got suspended for refusing to go out and protest.

I noticed the Goshen protest was lead by the Principal and some teachers. It looked like the chief student leaders were also the DACA agitators.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nothing like useful idiots protesting and demanding their rights be infringed upon.

Look at what this tells us. The schools are leftist indoctrination centers. My 11 year old G-daughter has been coming home espousing the political hate of the left. When asked where this was coming from she said her teachers. Oh brother that was a Parent teacher conference for the record books. My daughter lit them up and rightfully so.
    We are loosing the battle. It is being won through subterfuge and back door manipulations. The system is broken or nearly so. We are having our money fund an end to our way of life. It is happening right in front of us.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    [video=youtube;4lDgugq8cfg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=411&v=4lDgugq8cfg[/video]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Where were the USPS walkouts and media fawning over letter carriers when postal workers were shooting up their workplaces regularly?

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    When I was in high school there were rumors of a walkout when a levy didn't pass. Our school was a dump. The admin got wind of it and turned it into a scheduled thing where all the teachers and students participated. The levy failed. The superintendent burned down our school (allegedly). We went to school in trailers and in church basements for a year.

Jason

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    At the Men's Prostrate Cancer March??????

Well now you're just trying to bait me into a rant.

...and if popular culture and the cynical marketing arms of various professional sports have taught us anything, it's that we all know that's there's only one kind of cancer.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Tucker addressed this last night...You ought to see the guy try to sputter his way out of that one.....

[video=youtube;_h46C2kIgFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h46C2kIgFg[/video]

I like how he assumes that kids would have to be taken AGAINST THEIR WILL to a pro-life rally.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Tucker addressed this last night...You ought to see the guy try to sputter his way out of that one.....

[video=youtube;_h46C2kIgFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h46C2kIgFg[/video]

Tucker tore his butt up. Typical leftist. Talking points soundbites and mis-direction. He never once answered a direct question.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I was pleasantly surprised to discover that my son not only refused to participate in the walkout, he also got into an argument with the girl that was the leader of it at his school. Not only that, he looked up the statistics on gun deaths compared to things like car accidents, etc. and texted the info to his friends. Trust me on this, that info went out to thousands of high school kids, he is very popular.

Top Bottom