• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mangledman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Veedersburg
    Colorado recalled a several legislators a couple years back. A Republican legislator (female from INDIANA is the one that introduced Jake Laird RED FLAG LAW to congress). We need to get these BUMS out of office immediately. Constitutionalstudy.com has the breakdown on this TREASONOUS piece of of legislation!

Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    What is a multiburst trigger activator?

What is a multiburst trigger activator?
    I think recently that was on a Lost in Space episode,

Morgan88

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    E-mail sent to Ron Grooms re: SB 28. Please consider joining the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association, if you aren't already a member.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I thought that this guy was a Republican? I thought I had looked him up and saw he won his primary by ~500 votes then beat a D in the general election. Is he really a Democrat or is he a RINO or am I just plain wrong?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I thought that this guy was a Republican? I thought I had looked him up and saw he won his primary by ~500 votes then beat a D in the general election. Is he really a Democrat or is he a RINO or am I just plain wrong?
    D, also his grade from NRA -PVF

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    RESPONSE FROM SENATOR

[FONT=&quot]Thank youfor contacting my office regarding Senate Bill 203. I appreciate hearingfrom you. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As youmay know, SB 203 was introduced by Senator Greg Taylor of Indiana’s 33[SUP]rd[/SUP]Senate District. This legislation would prohibit the sale of firearms toindividuals under the age of 21. An individual who knowingly or intentionallysells a firearm to anyone under 21, under this bill, would be committing alevel 6 felony.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Throughoutthe 2020 General Assembly Session, the rights of my fellow Hoosiers is at thetop of my mind. I understand the importance of protecting your constitutionalrights, and I make it a priority to prevent any laws from infringing upon them.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As aproud gun owner, I am a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment. I stronglybelieve in the right of individuals to carry a firearm to protect themselvesand their families. I also believe that if Americans are old enough to goto war, they are old enough to carry a firearm. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]SB 203has been referred to the Senate Committee on Corrections and Criminal Law. I donot serve on this committee, but should this legislation make its way to theSenate Chamber for a vote, I will oppose it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]My mostimportant role is advocating on your behalf in the Indiana Senate. I hope youwill continue sharing your thoughts on issues that matter most to you and yourfamily. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Sincerely,

Blake Doriot
    State Senator
    Indiana State Senate[/FONT]

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    . You'd have to cut your hands off under any such law and turn them over to the proper authorities for disposal.

Ok, so I got a saw, and cut my right hand off,. (bled, like, a LOT). Am typing with my left hand,. which is hard, cause I'm right handed. At least I used to be.... Now what? Please hurry. Getting weak.....

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Ok, so I got a saw, and cut my right hand off,. (bled, like, a LOT). Am typing with my left hand,. which is hard, cause I'm right handed. At least I used to be.... Now what? Please hurry. Getting weak.....

Sorry for the late reply but it appears I'm too late. You died from blood loss as you never took a first aid course.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I do not see it noted so I will add here

Friday 1.10,2020 ... Guy R. Was on air on WIBC (with Nigel and. Hammer ?) And Sen. R.Micheal Young called in on air.

SEN Young is the Chairman of the committee were SB 203 was assigned. And he stated on air ... it will NOT get a hearing.

Dead. ... for now
    Stay Vigilant.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I do not see it noted so I will add here

Friday 1.10,2020 ... Guy R. Was on air on WIBC (with Nigel and. Hammer ?) And Sen. R.Micheal Young called in on air.

SEN Young is the Chairman of the committee were SB 203 was assigned. And he stated on air ... it will NOT get a hearing.

Dead. ... for now
    Stay Vigilant.
    I'm even more concerned about SB 28 with the Universal Background Check.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So where is this reps area?

Wait for it INDY!

Bunch freaking communists you people need to be ashamed.

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I still want to know why we aren't holding our state legislators accountable?

[video=youtube_share;q07fqRn7f5M]https://youtu.be/q07fqRn7f5M[/video]

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I still want to know why we aren't holding our state legislators accountable?

[video=youtube_share;q07fqRn7f5M]https://youtu.be/q07fqRn7f5M[/video]

accountable to a 1960's music and dance style? ... whomever was the moron to coin and abuse the term for a possible need for a violent response to government over-reach ... should be gibbs slapped till they are ... whatever. either get sense or their little brain falls out.

Top Bottom