• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brentlacy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2018
    Rockville
    Received the following from my senator...
    Thank you for your email expressing your thoughts on regulating firearms. As you know, this is a hot topic in the legislature this year, and I appreciate having your input.
    Currently, SB 203, authored by Democrat Senator Greg Taylor, has been referred to the Senate Committee on Corrections and Criminal Law. Although I do not serve on this Committee, I will certainly keep your views in mind should this bill reach the Senate Floor for a vote. However, I do not believe this bill will be heard by the committee, and therefore, will not reach the floor this session. With that said, if it were to receive a hearing from the committee and make it to the floor, I would vote against it.
    If you would like to stay up to date on the progress of SB 203 and other bills as they move through the legislative process, please visit the Indiana General Assembly’s website at https://iga.in.gov/legislative/2020/bills/or feel free to contact my office at any time.
    Again, thank you for taking the time to share your views and don’t hesitate to reach out whenever I may be of assistance.
    [FONT=&quot]Sincerely,

[FONT=&quot]Phil Boots
    [FONT=&quot]State Senator
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]District 23[/FONT]
    E5jftCDEnmB3-3UGvpCR0dszm5VKyAmzuxKLotPJdDcPK5C-JAJR52FNYuvudkIPgt-yhrC00kgAxgB_h1vgvAkMscC6UuRkKUrUVptx-EvLJIxKB5dYnYf-GJzxHA8kOYS1hjAJ1RZ98pZ5CepwusL1a1QTjB3hk9gVkm4WYSZGoQlTUcMvX9w=s0-d-e1-ft
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Loved the video clip of the Senator that exposed his ignorance on the topic of gun control. Like so many anti-gun politicians, he doesn't seem to care about facts. He has tunnel vision, focusing on legislation which would disarm the citizens of Indiana.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    For those wondering about a multiburst trigger activator... I think it’s the thing they advertised a few years ago. It was basically a small, hand-turned crank that would fire the rifle (usually a rifle anyway) multiple times repeatedly. Still only one shot per function of the trigger.

https://www.galatiinternational.com/bmf-trigger-activator-1022-22-rifle-rapid-fire-crank.html

and yes, Greg Taylor needs to go violate himself with a Buick. Yes, sideways.

Blessings,
    Bill

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    For those wondering about a multiburst trigger activator... I think it’s the thing they advertised a few years ago. It was basically a small, hand-turned crank that would fire the rifle (usually a rifle anyway) multiple times repeatedly. Still only one shot per function of the trigger.

https://www.galatiinternational.com/bmf-trigger-activator-1022-22-rifle-rapid-fire-crank.html

and yes, Greg Taylor needs to go violate himself with a Buick. Yes, sideways.

Blessings,
    Bill

One of the late 50's models with fins would preferable.

MH

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Sen. Taylor was in studio with Tony Katz this morning. I appreciate his willingness to have a public, constructive conversation and try to sell/promote his bill and stance on things, but man oh man, is that guy a dummy when it comes to guns. He could barely string two coherent sentences together simply trying to summarize his bill. He also doubled down on "clips" and reminded us that he bird hunts with a rifle (you mean a shotgun, senator?).

His commentary and attempted explanations were downright cringeworthy, and he lost the debate on his own without Tony even having to say anything. Guy is an absolute ignorant idiot when it comes to how firearms AND our constitution actually work.

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    Sen. Taylor was in studio with Tony Katz this morning. I appreciate his willingness to have a public, constructive conversation and try to sell/promote his bill and stance on things, but man oh man, is that guy a dummy when it comes to guns. He could barely string two coherent sentences together simply trying to summarize his bill. He also doubled down on "clips" and reminded us that he bird hunts with a rifle (you mean a shotgun, senator?).

His commentary and attempted explanations were downright cringeworthy, and he lost the debate on his own without Tony even having to say anything. Guy is an absolute ignorant idiot when it comes to how firearms AND our constitution actually work.

I heard the very beginning of this. Only heard Sen. Taylor talk about his bill, then Tony begin to tear it apart. I was a little late for work and couldn't finish it... Is this archived anywhere that I can go back and listen to it?

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    I heard the very beginning of this. Only heard Sen. Taylor talk about his bill, then Tony begin to tear it apart. I was a little late for work and couldn't finish it... Is this archived anywhere that I can go back and listen to it?

I think they archive his stuff at https://www.wibc.com/tonykatzradio. Or possibly, check Tony's social media for links to today's drubbing.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons

This it? It looks like it's an older interview.

https://www.wibc.com/blogs/tony-katz/state-senator-greg-taylor-responds-tony-katz-house-bill-sb203

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    He has absolutely no idea. When Tony asks him what the definition of an "assault weapon" is, he then says that "his" definition is as follows. That's the problem right there. It's all about his definition, and his attitude toward it.

Top Bottom