• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I used to hunt birds with a rifle all the time. Granted they were usually starlings or grackles or pigeons, and usually stationary but still...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I used to hunt birds with a rifle all the time. Granted they were usually starlings or grackles or pigeons, and usually stationary but still...
    When I was younger I used to shoot the doves off the power line with my pellet gun. Neighbor got mad and asked if I would just shoot the sparrows cause they get in his garden. I obliged and got a nice bag of tomatoes that year :):

Ghostface

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2017
    Grant Co
    I grew up with Greg and I’m am close to one of his brothers and some of his other family members. I can tell you they are not in support of this bill, they don’t even try to defend him on this. Now we have been out of school for some decades and we have not remained in touch with each other at all but I seriously doubt Greg hunts or even own a gun. I know he did none of this when we were children so I doubt he does this as an adult. I can’t wait until I see him again we are going to have a debate.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I grew up with Greg and I’m am close to one of his brothers and some of his other family members. I can tell you they are not in support of this bill, they don’t even try to defend him on this. Now we have been out of school for some decades and we have not remained in touch with each other at all but I seriously doubt Greg hunts or even own a gun. I know he did none of this when we were children so I doubt he does this as an adult. I can’t wait until I see him again we are going to have a debate.

Please report back with how that goes!

These grabbers sicken me.

Top Bottom