• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I noticed that the maintenance logged me out. I wanted to warn you about the greeting message for new guests. Here's the text:
    Welcome to the YOUR FORUM TITLE forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hello Unregistered,
    Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part of YOUR SITE NAME now!

I figured you might want to adjust the message from the boilerplate form letter.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I posted a Springfield 1911 yesterday for $450 and now the classifieds is broken?! :D

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    When I go to ingunowners.com I get the following message:

"Warning: require_once(./includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/vba_cmps_include_template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') [/B]

However, if I explicitly go to /forums/index.php it works fine. Current redirection problem perhaps?

Just an FYI for you guys.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Everything seems to be running faster now. However, the thread subscription doesn't appear to work right now. I have subscribed to a thread, but even though it appears to work, it is not listed with my subscriptions.

Keep up the improvements.

AnthonyG

Gentard
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ann Arbor
    If there are no "NEW" posts in that thread that are marked as "unread", they will not show up on the main page of the "usercp"

Click "View all Subscribed Threads"

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Aside from the URL redirect from the root to /forums yesterday this site has been running like a TOP.

Thanks for all of the hard work the server team and mods provide!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    very slow to load this morning so I could log in. Posting was very slow to load. Was doing a lot of double posting last night.

edit to add this post went fast as lightning.

Top Bottom