Shannon Watts is bullying another business. Pulls out all the crazy.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    If she is using #burritosnotbullets then a Pro 2A person could use that hash tag on tweets with facts and stats listed. Use it against her.

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    I eat there every work day and sent a email to the person listed on the MDA page that they want to harass about this. I told them I felt bad this group is now targeting them and if they change policy they lose 1 customer who spends a few $K a year there.

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    I just got a response to my email.

To ensure we receive your response, please do not modify the subject line.

Thanks for writing us to express your concern. Historically we've never taken a stance on the issue of gun ownership or rights, as we are pretty focused on building brilliant burritos, and changing the way people think about and eat fast food.

That said, because of the discomfort around the recent demonstration in Texas, we are asking customers to not bring guns into our restaurants, unless they are authorized law enforcement personnel.

There are valid arguments for both sides of this issue, and I certainly realize the vast majority of gun owners are responsible, like yourself. We do hope that these issues are ultimately worked out through the legislative process, as opposed to within our restaurants.

Sincerely,
    Sarah

Customer Service Consultant
    Chipotle Mexican Grill

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Wait... she is talking about the open carry of her "guns", but concealing mine?

Making bat **** look sane.

Ron White: but I ended up going, cause you guys will back me up on this, you've seen one woman nekid... you wanna see the rest of them nekid! It can be an old biker chick, you know, they're gonna hang down to here. 'Wanna see me nekid?' Yeah, I do![Waits a few seconds]
    Ron White: All right, roll 'em back up now! I've seen enough.
    [Ron does pantomime of rolling her breasts up like rolling a cigarette]
    Ron White: Things that make you go buhhhh!
    - Ron White

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I am confused... she finds public breast feeding offensive? I thought she was representing moms? I can see saying that singing loudly in public is a no-no, but what is wrong with nursing in public?

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Oh I think I get it... nursing must be something to be ashamed of and thus you should hide in the corner and try to avoid people noticing you. Is that right Watts? Maybe you as hould ask them to feed their babies while sitting on the toilet, would that make you feel better? I bet as many moms agree with you on that as on the gun issue.

It isnt moms demanding action... it is filthy rich, living in a 2M home, whining about income inequality, progressive libtards demanding action.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    So, Starbucks, Jack in the Box, and now Chipoltle say that guns are no longer welcome in their stores yet stop short of an outright ban. So, what happens if a customer walks in open carrying a handgun especially since it is legal here in Indiana? Are these restaurants going to serve them like before or are they going to refuse to serve them because of their guns? The official company announcements don't say what these companies will do only that guns are no longer welcome in their establishments. :dunno:

Top Bottom