• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    The only thing that you do want to keep in mind is that once you SBR the draco, you MUST be in possession of it. I.E. I cannot make one my "trunk gun" even though that is the best use of it because if I let my wife drive the car, then BAM! she is one search away from big time trouble. And forgetting is no defense.

That is the only downside I can see.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Yeah part of the problem for me is that if I get a Draco and SBR it, I will have to pay $200 for the stamp, and then $200 for a pelican case to lock it up in (I guess I don't HAVE to buy the pelican case, but I want a nice box for my first stamp)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    and then $200 for a pelican case to lock it up in (I guess I don't HAVE to buy the pelican case, but I want a nice box for my first stamp)

I thought AK SBRs were supposed to reside in cheap tennis racquet cases? :dunno:

standard.jpg

:D

Shooter1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Tennyson "Warrick CO"
    School me.Im paying the govt 200 so I can have a sbr that what? Has to be locked up 24/7 in a case when not in use? ( I have a gun safe at home but what about transporting it. ) Do I have to have the paper work on me at all times? My plan and warrick co LE doesnt object so far, is to have this thing with me alot in my vehicle and to be a PDW style weapon/fun gun.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    Nice video but what would be the purpose for this type of weapon?
    In what type of scenario would you be using it?

For example a GLOCK/1911/XDm is typically carried by many of use as the std. handgun of daily carry. Most use a SG or Bolt Action to hunt. Some have AK-47 semi-autos for the SHTF events that will never come. Not bad mouthing the weapon just trying to see where it fits in.

Can you fire the SBR with the stock folded?

---
    If you have to ask you wouldnt understand

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Just got my Draco today (well my mom picked it up as a birthday gift) [yeah she loves me, and no she will not adopt you]. I wont be home for a while though, but when I get home I will get some pics up and I will be sure to document my progress and conversion.

Top Bottom