• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    That's why you don't make any money on it and nobody's heard of you. If your ass looks good in a thong, you can do about anything and get some views but otherwise you need to have a gimmick and controversy and anything that gets people arguing is a good one. YouTube does not reward knowledge, it rewards clicks, as we all know.
    Very true, I too have a youtube channel, and get very few views, but one of my better videos used an automatic thumbnail of my friends wife who shot with us that day who has way big fake boobs.

Murphys law

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2022
    Indiana
    I *Have* a youtube channel and here's my take:

Shotguns are not the worst gun to have in home defense.
    There's Way worse guns to have, bolt action un-sporterized mausers would be exponential worse. Shotguns, regardless of whether you have a long barrel or short barrel versions, are fugging LOUD. As intimidating as the sound is to criminals, that first round will make you wish you had ear pro if you're in tight quarters. Something to consider. (Another reason to support suppressers.) But... You want lead downrange? Done! Little buckshot round and skinwalkers within five yards get turned into Jackson Pollock paintings and... everything else. No Hostages. Would I take a shotgun over a pistol? No. Could I clear a house with judicious authority with one, yes, but it's obvious advantage being it's a one round game changer. Shoot at a range that allows you to shoot inanimate objects like drywall, brick, and plaster lathe (1900's house's) for penetration testing if you really want an idea of stopping power.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Just like what happened at Greenwood Mall, every situation is different, every body is different, every home is different, every day is different.

Have a tool that works and in the hands of a person whom knows how/when to use it, is more important than anything else. What kind of tool is less relevant.

Giving someone a 7-axis CNC without proper training and knowledge, nothing will come out of it, other than that someone got hurt.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I didn't read all comments, but did anyone else catch how he said he was gonna shoot the hostage target, but then the video cut and he never actually showed the result?

Lol, I'd have loved to see the look on his face when the shotgun pattern at that range was tighter than his group with the Glock.

All due respect to those who protect and serve, but this video sure proves that you can be a former Navy Seal and still be an idiot on some firearms-related matters.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I think I have seen a YouTube with that guy before. His opinion of 5 beat guns? Maybe? Which I think made sense if I remember correctly. I sort of fast forwarded through this one. I think it might be his attempt at satire.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    I think I have seen a YouTube with that guy before. His opinion of 5 beat guns? Maybe? Which I think made sense if I remember correctly. I sort of fast forwarded through this one. I think it might be his attempt at satire.
    This. Resume Pulp, chin music about what’s best, scenario fantasies, legal aftermath advice, open carry commandos all are paths that one should go down after he has mastered the weapon.

Get a gun. Master your skill set. Repeat. Then let it take you down the road your skill set enables. Warning, this will take money, training and lots of practice and hard work and you may not get a shirt for it.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    ...close quarters with a 590 shockwave and I can aim pretty well, first is 1000 lumens of streamlight in your face followed by an Aguila mini slug (or two) or maybe some buckshot if the situation dictates...

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I’ve got a good old fashioned SxS 12g with a leather six pack shell holder on the butt stock.
    It’s amazing how it has a calming effect on knuckleheads intent on disturbing the peace.
    3 perps, 2 barrels. Too some that is a mathematical error.
    Yet none of the “contenders” wanted to be first. All became very compliant.
    It’s what I had at the moment.
    I now have a REM 870 12g as a “backup” to to my DBLs “Miss Snickers” and her sexy twin sister “Miss Giggles”.
    Some of us old guys still like to party with two at a time!
    :rockwoot:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That's why you don't make any money on it and nobody's heard of you. If your ass looks good in a thong, you can do about anything and get some views but otherwise you need to have a gimmick and controversy and anything that gets people arguing is a good one. YouTube does not reward knowledge, it rewards clicks, as we all know.

See, I’ve been missing out on a revenue stream.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland

Oh, man! Outta my way! I am headed to the BANK!!!

Attachments

• Fat-guy-speedo.jpg
      Fat-guy-speedo.jpg
      36.8 KB · Views: 3
    Top Bottom