Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Should I stay or should I go?

Yes.
    No.
    Blah blah blah.

You do realize that this question is a fail? To which am I saying yes or no to? Neither, as the question and answers are vague and misleading.

Choose your own destiny. Don't blame us if you want to stay. Don't blame us if you want to go. Either answer is correct, but neither is valid due to the manner in which asked :)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Yes.
    No.
    Blah blah blah.

You do realize that this question is a fail? To which am I saying yes or no to? Neither, as the question and answers are vague and misleading.

Choose your own destiny. Don't blame us if you want to stay. Don't blame us if you want to go. Either answer is correct, but neither is valid due to the manner in which asked :)

I vote that we start over.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Yes.
    No.
    Blah blah blah.

Maybe the first answer is a rope-a-dope, an intentional "error" by the op.

He is not actually asking for our response. A Yes answer to the poll still gives him the option of staying or leaving by his own accord.

Pretty slick OP.

or........ he just jacked up the poll..................

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    or........ he just jacked up the poll..................

The Grammar Police made a mistake?!?

unpossible.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I spent a lot of years in the bar biz some years ago. One thing I learned NEVER works was telling someone to leave for a time period as result of their bad behavior. Warn them all you choose, but when you kick them out it is for good. Knowing that is the way it will be will change their behavior.

No offense to the OP, I think he should take advantage of the opportunity to stick around.
    Pretty cool he extended this opportunity to fawn over him a bit and affirm his beliefs of a "following." ;)

Last edited:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Okay, so I was gonna reply to each post, but then figured I didn't want to do that.

In response to claims that my poll was flawed, you're wrong. I'm always right. But you're correct. I screwed it up. The question was meant to be "Should I stay?" Sorry guys, my balls really dropped on that one.

I want to clear things up. The thing that made me want to leave forever was being told that ANY infraction FOR ANY REASON would result in a permanent ban.

REALLY??? I can't last a week without having myself infracted.

I better start packing my bags now...

Okay, so even though the poll was rigged, and best case scenario, 4 of the 53 "yes" votes intended to vote for me to stay, the results are in, and 100% of 94 people made a decision, and in my expert opinion, that's all that really matters.

I will begin reintegrating myself into INGO. I hope to spend at least a few hours here before my next and final ban.

Now, it's time for sleep.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Well, I might feature you on my record if you play your cards right.

CPT Nervous worked on a remix for a track with me..... he needs to stick around for the royalties.

Aren't you still making lots of $$$ from this gig???

printcraft.jpg

And let's not forget the family...

printcraftfamily.jpg

BTW, I was wondering why the "Banhammer, the game. Part Deux" went dry... Now I know... Glad you are sticking around CPT. If nothing else, for morbid curiosity---then again there is the comic relief factor.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...I want to clear things up. The thing that made me want to leave forever was being told that ANY infraction FOR ANY REASON would result in a permanent ban.

REALLY??? I can't last a week without having myself infracted.

I better start packing my bags now...

With this attitude, why would you waist your own time, not to mention anyone elses?

Cut the cord, get on with life, learn how to be a better human. ;)
    Just a reminder...
    ...The longer I stayed away from this board, the less it mattered, and now, I really have no desire to be here.

Top Bottom