Babies
    babyturkey2.jpg

MDGC0037.jpg

MDGC0088.jpg

MDGC0126.jpg

MDGC0035.jpg

MDGC0019.jpg

MDGC0016.jpg

Lone buck. Looks to be a good 6 point past his ears. It's still early.
    buck3.jpg

buck1.jpg

MDGC0130.jpg

Here's where I'm stumped. Bobcat maybe?
    bobcatmaybe.jpg

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    bobcatmaybe.jpg

if you look hard enough you can see a face in the fog, the devil perhaps? ronald mcdonald?

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Greene County. If it is a bobcat I'm not the only person in the area with a pic of one. The other guy also got video of one while in his tree stand last year.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    wow, that really could be an honest-to-goodness bobcat in the last couple. Also, even though that 'yote is young, I wouldn't hesitate to put a round in him, neither would my Remington
    Also, I recognize that face in the fog, it is Sam Walton of Walmart... he hangs out with Santa and Lucifer, and now they all kinda look alike... they have an evil plan to take over the world :)

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Also, remember that they had a confirmed cougar/mtn. lion sighting last year somewher north of bloomfield. Cougar cub perhaps? (likely not, but they are speckled like that for the first few months I believe, looks a little to big to be a cub that's still spotted though)

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Yup, I'm starting to lean towards the coon majority. I guess it was wishful thinking on my part thinking I had something different on the cam. Bobcats are in the area though, no doubt about that.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Yup, I'm starting to lean towards the coon majority. I guess it was wishful thinking on my part thinking I had something different on the cam. Bobcats are in the area though, no doubt about that.

it COULD be a coon, the height (compared to the deer in previous pic) looks like it might fit well with that idea. The size is a little hard to tell unfortunately.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Another vote for a coon. The tail does look like it could be " bobbed ". Funny thing is the last time I went coon hunting I took one that had lost his tail to something... There is such a thing as bobbed tail coon... :D

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    The tail isn't bobbed, it's wrapped around the animal's body away from the camera. You can see the bushy tip sticking up above the body.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Nice pictures. On your last one, were there any crop circles the next day?:):

Nope! No circles. The corn is still short enough I walked through the field...unless they're in a different part of the field.:nailbite::D

+1 for the coon but when you look at the bigger "picture" (pun intended) your trail cam is in an awesome spot, great pics

All kinds of activity during the off season but not much movement when it's in.:dunno:

The tail isn't bobbed, it's wrapped around the animal's body away from the camera. You can see the bushy tip sticking up above the body.

Had to go back and look. Sure enough, there's something there.

I'm going to check it again this weekend. Vacation will be over and I'll put the big card back in and leave it until I think the batteries are dead. They showed 80% life after 20 days. Should get another month out of them; depending on activity.

Top Bottom