• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    just set this cam up the other day at the end of the shooting range. been seeing some traffic. No, i do not hunt here. i shoot non-living things and burn stuff.
    002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Thanks for sharin the pics. This is the first time in 30+ years I can't hunt and this helps alot. Good luck to all of ya's and stay safe..Dan

dcary7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    East Coast
    Well I just pulled my trailcam pics after 3 days... 180 photos. Most of which are does and coons. Couple fox as well.. and then this guy.. which got me excited for the upcoming years. (hopefully i can track his growth. He's a 1.5yr old 7 pt buck! :rockwoot:In 2-3 years... (if he makes it that long) He will be a nice buck I would think. He's already got brow tines too!

What do ya think? Does he have a bit of potential?

7pter-1-1.jpg

dcary7

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Well I just pulled my trailcam pics after 3 days... 180 photos. Most of which are does and coons. Couple fox as well.. and then this guy.. which got me excited for the upcoming years. (hopefully i can track his growth. He's a 1.5yr old 7 pt buck! :rockwoot:In 2-3 years... (if he makes it that long) He will be a nice buck I would think. He's already got brow tines too!

What do ya think? Does he have a bit of potential?

7pter-1-1.jpg

dcary7

It looks like he already has some length to the tines but, if he can get mass/width he will be a dandy for sure.

Top Bottom