• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    BIG Grey tabby cat. I have seen a few that were as big as small Bob Cats. That rear leg looks cat, so does the color pattern.

Chupa-cat

Cat-squatch

That is the fun of night hunting, fishing and hiking........."What the hell was that?!"

JamesZX1100

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    NE INDY
    I would say its for sure a coon! My cousin and I have a had few weird cam pics the last couple of years. If I can find them on my old computer, I will definitely post them!

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Bobcat!

:rockwoot:
    bobcat.jpg

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I guess I've looked at these trail cam pics, about five or six times now. Just really amazing the wildlife you've captured on film in one locale.....

I really like the new shot (from Sep 7) of the bobcat in full stride....... :rockwoot:

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I still only have a lone buck roaming the edge of the field. I feel any others are still staying in deeper cover to the north or they're staying in the corn...I don't know. I'm getting constant pics of does but I don't know if it's the same one or if there's more than one. I'm kind of hesitant to take out any doe that will walk in the vicinity but chances are there are more than one. Updated pic of the buck.
    8pointer.jpg

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Another great pic!

You see the way he's facing the corn? In fact looks like he's 'contemplating' entering the cornfield, there!?

Notice, too, his tail is flat down. He is not 'spooked' at all by what's in the field, or the trail cam....... I bet there's at least one more buck, and several does..... thirty yards in, in the corn. :popcorn:

Top Bottom