• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    I never shot one and I never faked to have shot one on TV either, im not affraid to say it. :):

I just hear everywhere that this thing, especially in .50AE, is a beast.
    Maybe that's from people, like you said, who never shot it.
    Or maybe they dont know how to grip a pistol properly. :dunno:

So you are saying that I will feel more recoil, from the same caliber, if I shoot with a revolver than I would from a DE?

Yes. one caveat to that is you wil feel the gun jump more with the DE than with a revolver. the revolver will just push back, ( possibly rotating because of grip shape, grip on the pistol, and whether or not you "limp wrist") the desert eagle has reciprocating mass, in the form of the "slide" as this hits the end of reward travel it will torque against your wrist and rotate up. This would be very prevalent in the DE as the center of the bore is very high compared to the top of your hand. (the lower the barrel is in relationship to your hand the less of a lever recoil has on you)

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    SHE is the only reason I will not watch the show....I can stomach the rest of the cast and the show, but I would rather throw her under a bus than watch her and listen to her talk!

I watched the first episode and that was the last one!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    SHE is the only reason I will not watch the show....I can stomach the rest of the cast and the show, but I would rather throw her under a bus than watch her and listen to her talk!

I agree. I can pretty much take the rest of the show with a grain of salt. But Steph is beyond tolerance. If she just never spoke that might work.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Why so many people hate her, is she the kind of girl you either hate or love? :dunno:

I either hear that people dont watch the show because of her or that they watch the show JUST because of her.

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    I never shot one and I never faked to have shot one on TV either, im not affraid to say it. :):

I just hear everywhere that this thing, especially in .50AE, is a beast.
    Maybe that's from people, like you said, who never shot it.
    Or maybe they dont know how to grip a pistol properly. :dunno:

So you are saying that I will feel more recoil, from the same caliber, if I shoot with a revolver than I would from a DE?

People also say that a Mosin has a big kick.........

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    I still don't get it. personally she isn't that good looking. and sitting through a half hour- and hour of tripe for a "hot girl" is a waste, maybe if she is sitting at your side that can be different. I don't think I'll ever take people seriously with that mentality. its like in the mid '90's the britney spears following. I don't know how many times the argument "because she is hot" was put to me as to explain why we were listening to her music video. If all you are after is a few looks as a good looking woman there are much more efficient and less painful way to accomplish that end. the first that comes to mind is take a walk at a local park or college campus, who knows, you might even get to talk to an attractive girl

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why so many people hate her, is she the kind of girl you either hate or love? :dunno:

I either hear that people dont watch the show because of her or that they watch the show JUST because of her.

Hates gonna hate bro ..

haters-1.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yes, and yes....among other things...like being full of sh*t....

I have to agree with the full of sh*t thing, just by the fact that she faked shooting that DE and called her fans "assh*les*" for noticing it. :n00b:

For the way she looks and sounds I guess it depends on your own taste.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Wait, what? Where did this come from? Where did she do that?

On one of the posts from Jet Girl, on that thread, there is a link to her Facebook page where someone told her the shooting was fake.
    And she calls that guy "assh*ole" and other rude names.
    She sounds really classy. :rolleyes:

mister

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Fairmount, IN
    I agree with a lot of the negative comments and opinions toward this show, but if you watch it through the eyes of the average American, it's actually pretty entertaining.

I firmly believe that it's all scripted BS by the way. Who honestly has a shop build them a quad mounted 30 cal. machine gun turret......for a reenactment?

marine2f3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Ya i cant stand this show, half of the things they talk about are ****ed up and they say it cant be done when obviously it can. I hate the TV ****.

Top Bottom