• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcd007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Hey bucky623, that website, like most of our surplus stores, is history:

To all of our loyal dealers and customers, we are sorry to inform you we are closing this website. Do to poor performance and our lack of replacing some key personnel in the Army Navy Field.
    This website and name is for sale

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Just stopped in Traildust in Bloomington yesterday. I only walked out with a compass, but could have easily spent more.

They have a pretty wide selection...prices on actual surplus seem quite reasonable, though "new" items seem very high to me (e.g. Condor first aid pouch for $20 +, Ka-Bar Next generation for $145, etc.).

Overall, definitely worth stopping if you are in the area :yesway:

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    It would be nice if Joe's was still around. That guy was crazy LOL Last time I talked to him he ended up enlisting, he's a recruiter now ;-)

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Curious..

Are there any "preparedness" stores in Indiana?

Not the Surplus type, but a true preparedness store that sells all of the products we all buy, have bought, are still buying to help us prepare?

Food Storage items
    Medical
    Tools
    Packs
    MRE's
    Water treatment
    Sources of fire
    Methods of shelter
    etc..

What say you?

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    I've never seen one, cept the norm...

Gander, Dicks, Campers world...

Would be cool to see 1 that is exclusive

IndyPrepper

jordyman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    Spencer
    Trail Dust is my store of choice. The one in Bedford is baller but I like Traildust for the fact the guys who run it are classy and they have good ammo deals. Not to mention the store is pretty close

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Curious..

Are there any "preparedness" stores in Indiana?

Not the Surplus type, but a true preparedness store that sells all of the products we all buy, have bought, are still buying to help us prepare?

Food Storage items
    Medical
    Tools
    Packs
    MRE's
    Water treatment
    Sources of fire
    Methods of shelter
    etc..

What say you?

Check out FourGuns in Lafayette. It is on Earl Avenue. They have a nice selection of storage food in #10 cans (Auguson Farms is the brand). From what I remember they also have Reliance water storage containers that have .2 micron filters already included. I believe I remember seeing the Katadyn Hiker model on the shelf. Some tools, some firearms. Definitely worth your time to check out.

Rflix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Downtown
    Check out FourGuns in Lafayette...Definitely worth your time to check out.

I was in Lafayette yesterday and decided to check this place out. Half the store is camping, food storage, preparedness items the other half guns and accessories. The entire time I was there (about 20 minutes looking around) I wasn't acknowledged or asked if I needed help. Some pricing on the preparedness items seemed reasonable others not so much. Most of the camping items they carry Ive seen at Dick's or Walmart for less. Gun accessories were fairly priced. The only item that caught my eye to buy was a solar powered charging device but I pulled out my phone and found it for half the price online. I don't think I'd bother going again.

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Well Joes on Madison The Number is Disconeccted and also brooks is disconnected also

Yep both are shutdown... I went to ArmyNavy Surplus today. It is on 21st and Arlington. Thats the only one in Indy that I have found still open.

Nice store, good selection.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why dosen't the Air Force have any surplus? I know why the Marines never have any surplus, they use everything they have, then improvise, adapt and overcome!

Top Bottom