• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    4. I at least would have bought the Ruger Stainless Steel, GP-100 , 4.2in barrel, 6 round 357Mag/38spl Model # 01705, but there was an offer pending on it when I first saw it a couple of days ago.
    Same here - saw it too late - owned a 4" GP100 back in the late 1980s and should have kept that one!

AdventureTeamJoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 10, 2018
    Indy Northside
    This thread should come with a warning stating "may cause damage to your wallet". Just found myself in a shop looking at a very lightly used S&W Pro Series 686 SSR. Hmmm. Would've been the very definition of impulse purchase.

INGarand

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2014
    Buffaloville
    Once again old school here, love shooting my revolvers and have many. Best part beside the accuracy is easier to keep track of cases for reloading. I've never seen a S&W that I didn't like. Did get a serious case of the stupids and traded off a Model 15 Combat Master Piece. Regretted it ever since.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Once again old school here, love shooting my revolvers and have many. Best part beside the accuracy is easier to keep track of cases for reloading. I've never seen a S&W that I didn't like. Did get a serious case of the stupids and traded off a Model 15 Combat Master Piece. Regretted it ever since.

Yeah, I sold my Model 17 K22 and my 6" model 14 and am still kicking myself.

Top Bottom