• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Ok, who is planning to use thier tax refund to purchase a new firearm and if so what?

I think I need another AR, 40 mags and a couple thousand rounds for it..

Anyone else?

Hope you are all well,

TJ

totenkopf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Didn't quite make as much this year as last year, so depending on exactly how much my part of the refund is, I'm looking into several options (most being Sigs). The first, is a Sig P-245. I've always wanted one, just never pulled the trigger. Second, is another Sig, specifically an older European model P-220 to add to the family just for kicks and giggles. Third, contender is a P-225.

Now, should my refund somehow come close to what it was last year, I'll probably forgo the Sigs and purchase an H&K MK23 or an AR-10 variant.

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    im more interested in how many people here actually give the government an interest free loan all year instead of using that extra cash to buy more ammo!

there seems to be some smart people here, I figure the majority of people here use the readily available tools available and 5 minutes of their time to factor the proper number of withholdings to claim throughout the year so they don't end up over withholding.

certainly nobody is taking the easy way out here

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    i am going to buy bars for the doors, apparently there are some bad people out there and im not prepared enough with a gun in the house nearby, i need something to slow them down a few seconds so i can load this thing.....damn

vedearduff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I'll be adding a Thompson 1927a1 to my [STRIKE]arsenal [/STRIKE] collection.

The version I'm getting comes with a 50 rnd drum and 30 rnd stick magazine, it will be the detachable stock version.

Later this year, I'll submit a form 1 and make it an SBR.

Vernon

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I figured up mine and I should have enough to start my first AR build. I tried to figure it up so I wouldn't get a refund and broke even with the state but still getting some back from the fed.

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    Since June of last year I redid my with holdings hoping that my share would be enough for a full auto...

But unfortunately, my graduation present of 17yrs needs to be replaced.. 95 grand prix gtp... She gulps/leaks almost a quart of oil every 10-12 days. 180,000 miles, and half the "power" options don't work.

So I guess my $8500 of the return + savings is going towards a different car..

BUT THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!!! Plus, I will have 12 full months of savings instead of just 6months..

Top Bottom