• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I hope that I don't get a refund to buy a gun with. I'm not in the business of giving the government interest free loans. I would prefer to have to pay them a few bucks than get a huge chunk back.

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    I've been eyeing a GE Minigun, with the extra I thought I might try something different and install suppressors on all six barrels. Or I may just buy another S&W revolver to fill that void on the gun safe shelf. Or I might put it in my retirement account, I noticed the tread on the truck tires getting thin.

tgmorris99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Westfield
    I'm shopping around for my first 1911. Can't decide on which one though and like other models everyone has their own favorites. I'm looking in the $800 range or thereabouts.

Z71Gunner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Brownsburg, IN
    I wish I could use the money to finish my AR build, but since I'm still out of the job I'll probably just save it and pay bills with what little I'll get back.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I've been eyeing a GE Minigun, with the extra I thought I might try something different and install suppressors on all six barrels. Or I may just buy another S&W revolver to fill that void on the gun safe shelf. Or I might put it in my retirement account, I noticed the tread on the truck tires getting thin.

I so want to see pictures of the mini.. What's something like that cost?

That would be an awesome idea though.. I actually went looking for one and saw this ..

http://www.cracked.com/article_17016_7-items-you-wont-believe-are-actually-legal_p2.html

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    New Castle
    Well it was just surprising to find so many people who have very strong anti-establishment viewpoints who actually use the govt as a crutch because they can't be bothered with managing their own money. Honestly, in this group, I would have expected a huge amount to say they play it really close.

I pay out very little but get a good refund due to wages less than 30k a year and to kids that qualify for the earned income credit.

yenningcomity

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    My fiance and I are putting ours in savings it should help keep me from having to work over the summer.

As for not buying guns with it don't feel too bad. In the past week I got my Delta Elite and SA22. Last month it was my Mateba and as soon as I sell another pinball machine I will get a few more.

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    I pay out very little but get a good refund due to wages less than 30k a year and to kids that qualify for the earned income credit.

yeah, that's why you adjust your withholdings to like Married and 10, so avoid the huge refund.....I qualify for EIC too and have two kids and a non working wife and both of us are students to boot.

I take that extra $100 or so that I don't have withheld from my paychecks and put it in things like savings account, HSA account, etc......if something happens and I need to get to my money, I have access to it, nobody is sitting on my cash. I can't believe how many people willingly hand over their cash with no guarantee they will get it back.....and with absolutely no benefit from it.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I picked up a 1967 Colt Trooper in .357 mag with a 4" barrel, and a S.A. 1911 A-1 full size with adjustable sights, and 10 round extended magazines. I also picked up an ACOG, new stock for one of my AR's, and of course some ammunition.

Top Bottom