• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Noted. My thought was that a third party would unbalance only one of the two main parties probably guaranteeing a win for the other. I thought a (near) simultaneous third and fourth party - one from each side - might keep any advantage for the two DinoParties to a minimum. This year would seem to have a viable third party that could bud off the dems with Sanders and a rich field of potential fourth party candidates from the reps. It seems to me we could hash out the same least worst candidate election but at the same time double the number of viable parties going forward. Wishful thinking

I'm trying real hard not to sound like a broken record. (Of course there are many INGOERS who've never heard a broken record to know what it sounds like).

The problem is, the natural conclusion to our election process IS two dominant parties. You cant fix it until you remove the advantages that the process naturally creates for people joining opposing political parties. It requires a change in process to fix that.

RMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    McCordsville
    Records are so passe' with the new digital technology! :)

The 2-Party system reminds me of the Pit & the Pendulum. The pendulum never stops in the middle. It goes to the far right and then to the far left and repeats while each pass is lowers itself and cuts deeper into the gut of the people. Which side is worse? I guess it depends on which side you are facing when you look at it.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I got an extra ticket for Cruz in Laporte at 7pm tonight. Wife isn't feeling good so figure someone may want it. text me 2194765582

ChrisK1977

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Nice! I am voting tomorrow and I hope everyone else does as well. I am voting for who I think will be the best choice to actually lead our country. I am all in for Ted Cruz.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    imrs.php

Top Bottom