• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Anyone surprised by this move? They are attempting to delay their return to Texas.

'Affluenza' teen caught in Mexico fights return to Texas - CNN.com

So the idiot self important kid drives drunk, kills people as a result, mom dumps tons of cash defending the little POS self important kid, he gets probation when he should be locked in a room with the dead peoples family's, he drinks and party's it up, is again in trouble, she bank roles his escape, she goes with junior dumb ass and now they are both in the crapper.

Parenting.........the Lost Art of.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I hope it's true.... He can spend time in Mexico's prisons for years, then come back to the US and do his BS 120 days.
    Had he killed one of my family members going to Mexico would have been a huge mistake on his part. The US justice system failed his victims. I would imagine getting some street justice or prison justice in Mexico would be easier and cheaper.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Had he killed one of my family members going to Mexico would have been a huge mistake on his part. The US justice system failed his victims. I would imagine getting some street justice or prison justice in Mexico would be easier and cheaper.

I would be visiting Mexico every couple of months with cartons of cigarettes for the biggest meanest inmates to make his life an unholy hell.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I would be visiting Mexico every couple of months with cartons of cigarettes for the biggest meanest inmates to make his life an unholy hell.

Rich Caucasian in a Mexican prison...
    I imagine all you need to do is send him some letters with racist statements on the envelope.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Update on the little snot. So now his case, as well as his body, has been sent to adult court.

What We Know: Judge sends 'affluenza' teen to adult court - WREX.com ? Rockford?s News Leader

For reasons not explained in detail in any article I have found, his attorney did not oppose the transfer because if his case had remained in the juvenile system some how he faced greater repercussions than in the adult system. (?!) As an adult, his case is apparently likely to result in a sentence of 120 days in jail, with any future violation of his probation subjecting him to 10 years in prison on each original count (four of them, IIRC). The 120 days would apparently be the punishment for missing his appointment with his probation officer The judge will set new terms of probation. I cannot fathom how getting caught on FB drinking beer and then running off to Mexico doesn't result in complete revocation of probation and off to prison he goes, but there it is.

His mom, however, faces 2-10 years in prison for aiding the escape of a felon.

He remains in the adult Tarrant County detention center. According to some other articles, he is in solitary confinement to protect him from the general population, stays in his cell for 23 hours per day, no tv, and works out to Richard Simmons tapes. (!?)

BTW, I lost the link but one of the Brit newspapers reports that while he was in Mexico he run up a $2000 bill at some club, then had to hock his Rolex (!) to them until he could convince his mom to fork over the cash to pay his bill. Good ol' mom! This guy is really a piece of work.

Top Bottom