• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Spent 4 years in the Terrible Haute in college. 8th and Ash isn't exactly the nice part of town. I lived at 8th and College (other side of Wabash Ave) and heard a drive-by shooting go down a few blocks from me. That will make you pucker for sure.

Prayers for the officer and his family and colleages, and hope this one has a good ending.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    A buddy of mine on facebook just updated saying the officer past away. Thoughts and prayers are with his family and department. Keep Heaven safe, we got it from here. RIP

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    Thoughts and prayers to the officer. I hope they get the guy. Any idea what the man had a warrant on him for? I heard the officer was assisting Feds on the house.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    When I was giving a choice of places to relocate for my job, it was between Terre Haute and Kokomo. Neither of which I'm particularly fond of, but Kokomo seemed the less of 2 evils.

I was just by there today for work..

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    What a terrible tragedy. My prayers go out to the family, friends, and brother officers of the victim and his K-9 partner.

I was born in Terre Haute and spent the first 40 years of my life there. It has it's problems just like any town but the law enforcement community there is very tightly knit. I'm sure that they are all suffering right now and I pray that they can find strength in their faith and each other.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I just heard a blurb that Federal Law Enforcement was involved.... Must of been something big. I'd take a guess at another meth ring. It seems to be a reoccurring problem here.

ETA: DWH beat me to it :(

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I went to school there for four years. Friends had an apartment three blocks south of where it happened. It was a shady area then and now.

May he rest in peace.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    smiley_salute.gif
    RIP Brother and Partner.

Top Bottom