• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Friday, Heather, the Wonder Paralegal, printed off my Supreme Court creds.

Went to FedEx/Kinko's to laminate them both Saturday PM. "Hi, my wallet was boosted and I need to replace my life." They wanted a credit card to do so. But I have cash, waves money clip.

Sir, Covid-19 and we do credit cards only. Turned on my heel and left. Not a single smart ass remark or profanity. Maybe, just maybe I will adult correctly now.

I. Just. Want. To. Scream.

Looks like Bill Freeman at Instacopy downtown here will get a visit Monday after my haircut. Love my life.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Went to FedEx/Kinko's to laminate them both Saturday PM. "Hi, my wallet was boosted and I need to replace my life." They wanted a credit card to do so. But I have cash, waves money clip.

Sir, Covid-19 and we do credit cards only. Turned on my heel and left. Not a single smart ass remark or profanity. Maybe, just maybe I will adult correctly now.

Looks like Bill Freeman at Instacopy downtown here will get a visit Monday after my haircut. Love my life.

You haven't gotten your replacement cards yet? One thing I love about my credit union. They can literally create a new debit card for me in the branches. No more waiting 6-10 business days like it used to be.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

So they're discriminating against those too poor to have a bank account?
    Sounds like it's time to yell and make a scene.

Granted, nowadays it's hard to make a scene without nuking a town.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You haven't gotten your replacement cards yet? One thing I love about my credit union. They can literally create a new debit card for me in the branches. No more waiting 6-10 business days like it used to be.

First one trickled in on Saturday PM, after I can gone to FedEx.

I gotta get a haircut Monday so I'll punch this out at the same time.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Last Monday I discovered that my credit card was missing. Could not find it anywhere. Called Citibank, they overnighted replacements, I had them by 5 PM the next day. Apparently their default is to send them business class 5 to 7 day delivery but I immediately beefed and told them I needed replacement immediately. So they did.

I’ve had to do that a couple other times and they always overnighted the cards. I can see 5 to 7 business days for new cards when you’re not changing the number and it’s just the expiration date being updated, but on a car to stone or missing, it needs to be replaced immediately.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Special Prosecutor e-mailed me last night. He vows to find out what the police recovered. I don't know why Pat's office would not tell me this other than to be dicks.

Sister-in-law has not sent me new photos yet. Having all kinds of problems.

Still violating 9-24-1-1 daily too. I hope to get on that this week.

Thanks, 2020, just had to twist the knife, huh?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Further Update:

Great news! The Special Prosecutor has e-mailed to say that he will release my cell phone to me.

Bad News! My cell phone was not stolen and I did not report it stolen and it now sits on a telephone table in my office charging.

This . . . this isn't going well.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Further Update:

Great news! The Special Prosecutor has e-mailed to say that he will release my cell phone to me.

Bad News! My cell phone was not stolen and I did not report it stolen and it now sits on a telephone table in my office charging.

This . . . this isn't going well.
    Maybe it’s the thief’s phone.

Top Bottom