• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The only way way is to come to a consensus. As long as Dems due one thing on their watch and Republicans due another on their watch we'll never end it or fix it.

Besides the only thing the Republicans are primary focused on is who is going to pay for it and not so much about Healthcare is done.

I see one huge problem with this consensus. Over time, one side has been willing to bend while the other hasn't. Since the dawn of the progressive movement, the trend has been to call for 'compromise' translated that the conservatives are called upon to give up initially all of what they have, and then the progressives, while bringing nothing to the table 'settle' for less than everything on their bucket list for the time being. This is NOT compromise, it is not consensus. It is capitulation on the installment plan. I, for one, am entirely sick of it. The solution for this problem is to read the Constitution, do what it says, and more important, not do what it doesn't say, which is what both sides are legally required to do in the first place yet neither does. Returning to constitutional government is the only way that a workable consensus of any kind can possibly be reached, and unfortunately, too many people on both sides profit greatly from failure to do so.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    He is creating a "fog" CNN is in a fit right now.

I think it's quite creative the MSM is in meltdown mode CNN commentator just said
    maybe the President is being taped by law enforcement?

But if you hate him it doesn't matter if he turned water to wine it would be wrongly!

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    He is creating a "fog" CNN is in a fit right now.

I think it's quite creative the MSM is in meltdown mode CNN commentator just said
    maybe the President is being taped by law enforcement?

But if you hate him it doesn't matter if he turned water to wine it would be wrongly!

And his fan boys are not under an equally bad fog? LOL

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea whether there are "tapes" or recordings of my conversations with James Comey, but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings.

You guys ever play poker?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yet again today another off camera White House Press Briefing.

giphy.gif

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And his fan boys are not under an equally bad fog? LOL

I don't know that in many of our cases it is so much a matter of being fan boys as a parallel with Oz the Great and Powerful where Glenda explains that he (Oz) may not be the wizard they expected but he is the wizard they have. It comes down to a choice between a man who had had success in real life who may or may not transition well into politics and may or may not be able to drain the swamp or a truly evil woman who hates everything about most of us, has a long history of contempt for anyone not in the limousine liberal set, would immediately set about attacking the way of life most of us consider ours not subject to negotiation, and wants to rule the swamp and certainly not drain it.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I hate when people think the same as I do and articulate it better.

BTW Warren is on MSNBC telling everyone that GOP wants to kill everyone and has said people will die about 5 times in about 5 minutes

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The guy has a tattoo of Nixon on his back. OMG!!

That's a shame...Should be up front or on the arm so folks can see it...I love how Trump played the "may be recordings" perfectly....I knew Trump was smart but he is now approaching genius level.....

Awesome...Just awesome....To live long enough to see a President say to the press what I have been yelling at my TV at them for the past 20 years is just beautiful.......

Amazing times....Winning is now just par for the course....

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I don't know that in many of our cases it is so much a matter of being fan boys as a parallel with Oz the Great and Powerful where Glenda explains that he (Oz) may not be the wizard they expected but he is the wizard they have. It comes down to a choice between a man who had had success in real life who may or may not transition well into politics and may or may not be able to drain the swamp or a truly evil woman who hates everything about most of us, has a long history of contempt for anyone not in the limousine liberal set, would immediately set about attacking the way of life most of us consider ours not subject to negotiation, and wants to rule the swamp and certainly not drain it.

The problem in the end is you still have something that doesn't work. In fact in this case he may very well be making just a big GIGANTIC MESS!!

In the meantime we have yet another White House Press Brief where live coverage is banned.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Wow you really hate the President.

I wonder how he even survived 71 years and was somewhat successful. You would think he would have been ran over by a bus or something. I guess what more puzzling is how did he make any money?

Warren 2020

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom