• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    I am surprised squad cars don't come equipped with a hard seat with a flip down safety bar (think roller coaster). Encase head, feet, and torso. Eliminates kicking, head butting the window and fighting to get them in or belted. Seat should be able to be sat on outside the car and push them in like a drawer. Standard size for most cars. Could even have its own pan underneath to contain body fluids for easier clean up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am surprised squad cars don't come equipped with a hard seat with a flip down safety bar (think roller coaster). Encase head, feet, and torso. Eliminates kicking, head butting the window and fighting to get them in or belted. Seat should be able to be sat on outside the car and push them in like a drawer. Standard size for most cars. Could even have its own pan underneath to contain body fluids for easier clean up.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I edited to add, a prosecutor should have to ride so many hours with law enforcement. Deputize them and let them get in on being spit on. Bet things would look different to them then.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. Let a few prosecutors and ADAs get spit in their faces and see how soon they quit dropping those charges. Being spit on is absolutely disgusting and nobody should have to tolerate that.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    In prison when they spit on us the worst they get is a conduct report and a few days of segregation. Just had one pull this **** last week on one of my staff.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    She is deceased. Shooter was taken into custody unscathed.
    I'm truly saddened to hear this. What a senseless loss of a hero.
    Prayers up for the IMPD family and all of this officers friends and family. Rest In Peace Officer.
    Once again though IMPD shows its professionalism with the piece of **** that did this is taken into custody unharmed, upholding their oaths and honor
    They are better men and women than I and we are blessed to have them on the front line against this evil.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm truly saddened to hear this. What a senseless loss of a hero.
    Prayers up for the IMPD family and all of this officers friends and family. Rest In Peace Officer.
    Once again though IMPD shows its professionalism with the piece of **** that did this is taken into custody unharmed, upholding their oaths and honor
    They are better men and women than I and we are blessed to have them on the front line against this evil.

Amen.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thoughts and prayers for the family and friends of Officer Leath.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    24 years old & was a mother. Also had served in the National Guard. This is so terrible. I'm sure we will learn so many more great things about this Officer in the coming days. We always lose the best ones too soon. My heart aches everytime this happens. No respect for life.

Top Bottom