Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sucks to hear about BA being under the weather. I'm trying to figure out what to bring along right now. An AR will be in the mix and I might bring the SD 300BO pistol. Might be an M1 Carbine in the mix too if I don't bring the SP1 along. I have not shot that one much. I'll figure it out by the am I guess.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Henri and I are sitting in Greenwood Holiday Inn Express looking forward to the get together tomorrow. Was to far of a drive in the morning.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Henri and I are sitting in Greenwood Holiday Inn Express looking forward to the get together tomorrow. Was to far of a drive in the morning.

I'll be here all day. Just got the ice and sodas in the house about 1/2 hr ago. Had to mow th north lawn b4 i could come south. 8 pt buck standimg in the driveway tonight. Pork loin and chicken breasts in the fridge. 3 bags of ice in the freezer.
    812-277-6202 if anybody gets lost. SR135 is closed between Beanblossom and morgantown last time i checked so 135 S to Spearsville rd S is the easy route. You can get here from Martinsville but it's a little more complicated.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone. Sorry to hear about BA. Next time for sure!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll be here all day. Just got the ice and sodas in the house about 1/2 hr ago. Had to mow th north lawn b4 i could come south. 8 pt buck standimg in the driveway tonight. Pork loin and chicken breasts in the fridge. 3 bags of ice in the freezer.
    812-277-6202 if anybody gets lost. SR135 is closed between Beanblossom and morgantown last time i checked so 135 S to Spearsville rd S is the easy route. You can get here from Martinsville but it's a little more complicated.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone. Sorry to hear about BA. Next time for sure!

Thanks for the heads up on 135.
    I painted the steel white today and have a can of white to keep them covered. I tend to burn the paint away at times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom