The Denny theory; is there a possibility you've had Covid19?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for (unknowingly) helping me start this thread. I think we've got some interesting results, while obviously incidental.
    It'd be great to see a post-infection test. The way we might know, again somewhat incidentally, is that we actually won't get it this time around since we've already had it. Once again, pure speculation.

Hope and pray for the best for your sis!

Maybe.

[FONT=&quot]According to Li QinGyuan, director of pneumonia prevention and treatment at China Japan Friendship Hospital in Beijing, those who have been infected with Covid-19 develop a protective antibody - but it isn’t clear how long the protection lasts. [/FONT]
    [h=2]Watch more[/h]
    • dr-anthony-fauci-coronavirus-white-house-press-conference.jpg

Health official warns Americans to prepare for '8 weeks' of isolation
    [FONT=&quot]"However, in certain individuals, the antibody cannot last that long," Li told USAToday. "For many patients who have been cured, there is a likelihood of relapse."[/FONT]

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I had a bout with a respiratory illness in December that matches COVID-19 symptoms. The dry cough and wheezing was the worst part of it, those lasted for about 3 weeks. Very hard to get your breath at times. The fever and muscle aches were gone in about 3 days. General tiredness an additional day. No GI issues. Moderate headache the whole time.

I passed it to the whole family and two coworkers despite universal precautions with the family and keeping my distance at work. Kids were down about one day, wife was similar to me. One of the coworkers was out a solid week and a half. The other works no matter what.

I had a flu shot.

My conclusion? There are a lot of viral respiratory illnesses and they have similar symptoms. Could have been, could not have been. It really doesnt matter, it still sucked.

Early February I had the same symptoms. Except my fever, sore throat and headache would come and go. Muscle aches were mostly in my neck and shoulders. Cough lasted about 3 weeks

Hillbilly

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Anderson
    My wife and I got hit with something in late January. We were both down for about a week and still have the occasional cough. We both went to the doctor and were tested for flu and came back negative. Official diagnosis for me was a bad cold, and for her a respiratory infection.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I had a terrible cough, hacking up bloody mucus and crap between Halloween and Thanksgiving. Timing doesn't match up, but that story about the flu death in Washington last year that was actually Wuflu is making me wonder.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I was very sick close to my barfday back in January. I also have an autoimmune disease so I get things worse than most.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [h=1]Media, Never Trump, TDS, Progressives, Repukelickers and Democraps collude to hurt Trump with total disregard for Americans.[/h]
    3spt0a.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm curious about all the folks that think that they've had COVID19. Did they infect anyone else nearby with the same sickness? Any old people that ended up hospitalized?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I'm curious about all the folks that think that they've had COVID19. Did they infect anyone else nearby with the same sickness? Any old people that ended up hospitalized?
    IMO we just don't know if we've gotten anyone else sick for sure. I can say my circle is pretty small, wife not sick, two employees not sick, people at church I work close to have no signs. I go back and forth on this theory, could have been something else, we'll probably never know.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    No, not you too?
    Who is the they? The whole rest of the world? This just doesn’t make sense to me.

Me neither. The calculus of introducing a weaponized virus world-wide to effect some new government paradigm.......nah.

Of course, I believe there wasn't a 9-11 conspiracy.

And Oswald killed Kennedy.

Top Bottom