Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    :(

The game showed up with disc 3 smashed.

Another week of waiting and having real social interactions.

:rockwoot:

It's here! And after 6 hours of install, and reworking my case cooling, it's glorious! The graphics in 2560x1440 is gorgeous, the water flows, there's bugs in the air, the city is amazing.

In other news, I'm going to NYC on business, so I'm getting ready by playing GTA 4.

It was very much like the game.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :rockwoot:

It's here! And after 6 hours of install, and reworking my case cooling, it's glorious! The graphics in 2560x1440 is gorgeous, the water flows, there's bugs in the air, the city is amazing.

It was very much like the game.

I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting on PS4 or XO. Not that you'll even see this reply, having ended all social contact with the outside world.

I've seen some GTA 5 comparisons on youtube between PC and consoles. Pretty damn impressive in 4K on PC, notwithstanding the fact that it's from youtube, which I imagine can't replicate the true distance between them.

But I don't have a PC nor do I want to spend the time and money building one for gaming. So do you think it would be worth getting for PS4 or XO?

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting on PS4 or XO. Not that you'll even see this reply, having ended all social contact with the outside world.

I've seen some GTA 5 comparisons on youtube between PC and consoles. Pretty damn impressive in 4K on PC, notwithstanding the fact that it's from youtube, which I imagine can't replicate the true distance between them.

But I don't have a PC nor do I want to spend the time and money building one for gaming. So do you think it would be worth getting for PS4 or XO?

I personally say PS4 all the way and it IS worth getting. Its a great game even if you have to play it on PS3 or Xbox 360. If you are asking which one looks better (PS4 vs XBone), they are pretty similar but the PS4 has the edge. Check out the comparison videos and you will see for yourself.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm curious, what's the online crew all about and is it free roam as well?

I believe "crews" are just a way of tagging yourself with a group of players, much like a guild.

You do have free-roam through the same world. However, the internal places that you go to in single player missions/quests are blocked off for the most part. Most of the stuff you can do online is instanced... so you have to queue for it and you'll hit another loading screen to be put into a mission or challenge with other players. Races, heists, etc.

scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    Im a big fan of gta5 online. Free roam and do anything you can think of. Leveling takes sometime unless you focus on missions. I have to much fun doing dumb ****. Earning money can be really annoying to buy guns and ammo. I did a glitch over a year ago for millions and I'm almost broke lol. I recommend the game. I'm on 360.

I'm curious, what's the online crew all about and is it free roam as well?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is it true that if you get robbed Online you can lose all your cash on hand? All my characters have a big sum of cash right now and I don't think ATMs work in Story Mode.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is it true that if you get robbed Online you can lose all your cash on hand? All my characters have a big sum of cash right now and I don't think ATMs work in Story Mode.

I don't think players can "rob" you? If you die, they pick up a standard amount of cash, I think... a pretty small amount I believe.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Am I the only person that has problems playing GTAV online on my PS3..... for some reason, randomly, it just freezes.... doesnt happen when I'm in story mode... I have tried removing all the game data and reinstalling and all the other fixes.... not sure whats causing it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Am I the only person that has problems playing GTAV online on my PS3..... for some reason, randomly, it just freezes.... doesnt happen when I'm in story mode... I have tried removing all the game data and reinstalling and all the other fixes.... not sure whats causing it.
    Can't help you as I'm way cooler than you and game on a PC. Surprisingly, it rarely crashes and that's only when it's hot in the room. Also surprisingly, GTA V runs faster than GTA IV despite having far more complex graphics.

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    I can't wait to read all of the complaints and horror stories about it being a buggy broken mess at release. Got to admit though Bethesda games have some entertaining glitches.

If you enjoy Fallout's glitches, you might like this video. Hilarious

[video=youtube;OYWi6-BcGCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYWi6-BcGCQ[/video]

Top Bottom