• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    How many rat bites do some people need to get before they decide to just shoot rats instead of digging through the dump looking for the last one that bit them?

Get back to me when we have glassed Chicago. Seriously, there are heavy rat zones, but they are not exclusive to any one religion, nationality, or race. So I just can't get on the glass 'em all bandwagon either as effective or as moral.

Understand the emotion, but cannot get there from here.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I wonder how this will effect the military's new recruit screening process?

I said, a couple months ago this this is going to be a serious, serious repeating occurrence.

It will get worse before something serious happens; and, it will probably be a response by non-muslim peoples. Not being negative, or saying I, me, will do anything. I am just afraid that vigilante actions may sprout up here and there in response.

Of course, these people getting .gov favor here and abroad will only serve to add fuel to the fire.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    not trying to thorw a turd in the punch bowl, but wasn't John Lennon shot by a white guy that was obsessed with and attempting to impress Jody Foster?

That was the story behind Ronald Reagan's would-be assassin, not John Lennon.

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Islam is composed of individuals who espouse a violent ideology which is couched in religious terms. Do all of those Muslims believe it, take it seriously, or act on it, no, but enough to ask some questions, do some checking, and give a second look.

Again, during World War 2, or even anytime thereafter, do you think it would have been a good idea to allow Nazis or Nazi sympathizers into the military blindly, with no follow-up?

Operation Paperclip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow, I'm sorry, I haven't read the entire thread, just the first page, but what I don't understand is how this guy made it this far in his career after making the Anti-American Comments he's made. Why didn't these other soldiers report this behavior? I've talked with a couple people still in uniform and their consensus seems to be that someone in his unit, probably his commanding officer will be reviewed and possibly let go.

I just don't get how he made it as far as he did. I also think it would be prudent to allow more than just the MP's to carry a sidearm while on base now that they see our own bases aren't safe from Jihad.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

Carrion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    Time to bar these muslim nutbags from serving.

What other fundamentally unamerican activities do you propose that will make you feel safer? I'm consistently amazed at the freedoms people will give up in their rush to tuck themselves under the wing of state.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Clarify this, please, Jack. I wouldn't want to jump to any conclusions and see something that isn't there.

Of course, I guess that makes me guilty of not seeing something that is there, too, so either way, that means I must be wrong.

How did I EVER survive all this time without such reasoned guidance and wisdom? :rolleyes:

Blessings,
    Bill

I really don't know how to explain it. You've either tried to erradicater vermin or you haven't. A home owner trying to get rid of rats and mice is trying to kill them all. He knows as long as there is two left sooner or later he's going to have the same problem all over.

A professional exterminator is trying to kill enough to get paid. He knows as long as there is two left sooner or later he's going to get paid again the same job all over.

Then you have guys who don't want to hurt the innocent rats. He knows for every rat in the dump who bit some one, there's 10,000 rats who never bit any body and don't even want to bite any body. They just want to go one with their every day rat lives. This guy wants to dig through the dump offering his hand as a test to see which rats bite so he won't hurt any of the friendly rats because rats serve a purpose too.

My self, I think that purpose is moving targets.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    What other fundamentally unamerican activities do you propose that will make you feel safer? I'm consistently amazed at the freedoms people will give up in their rush to tuck themselves under the wing of state.

He said "nutjobs." i love the selective reading from the PC at any price crowd. Shouldn't nutjobs of any stripe be barred from serving if they've made it clear that they think it's jim-dandy to kill their fellow soldiers. Apparently, it's "unamerican activities" to take self-professed traitors out of the ranks. We owe poor Benedict Arnold an apology. I'll now retire to Bedlam, the world is upside down.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    not trying to thorw a turd in the punch bowl, but wasn't John Lennon shot by a white guy that was obsessed with and attempting to impress Jody Foster?

:dunno: :yesway:

I never really noticed nor care what race he is or the rest of these nut bags are. He was IMHO, "They are all cowards and ignorant. They never have and never will accomplish anything with their intelect. It's what frustrates them they see the world and people accomplishing things and they can not accept they are just plain too inept to compete on the same playing field as the rest of the world."

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    You have to take into consideration that a fair percentage of the neighborhood, may like rats, and would seriously resist shooting any rats..... even the one proven to have bitten you. So, if it's just one rat, and you , and a neighbor...... that's one thing.... but you bring into the picture thousands of rats....... a fair percentage of the neighborhood, and a commander in chump who is part rat, we all have a problem.

Can't argue with much there, I will say I've noticed a lot of people who only recognise a rat when it's in someone else's house. A rat in their own house they often consider a family pet.

Top Bottom