• Status
    Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Taking the Gal out for the Friday evening hot rod gathering in Mooresville for the first time tonight. I need to get there early and leave late though so it doesn't gas everybody out with the oil smoke. On second thought I might be able to charge for mosquito fogging the area!:laugh:

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    This right here. I was leaning heavily towards a 4 post for ease of use if nothing else but it would have required a different layout in my shop, cutting in a new door and extending the driveway. That and my board of advisors (INGO members that post in this thread) strongly urged me in the two post direction. I believe it will serve me in my uses and I will still be able to park underneath it in the winter.
    Thanks for the input guys. Hey Churchmouse, this is how it turned out... took me forever but it's done except for some trim touch up.
    IMG_1631.jpg

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Very nice!
    My buddy and I got up Pic A Part this morning.
    It was packed and none of the Explorers were 5.0 models :/

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Could be pretty good.

[video=youtube;zyYgDtY2AMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyYgDtY2AMY&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9LSjoeyR4wIV hobACh0BegqLEAAYASAAEgLVP_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds[/video]

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    And here I am building a Hyundai track car. Speaking of engine and trans are back in the car. Still have a lot to do but damn this weekend was hot. One more solid weekend of work and I should have it running and driving.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    And here I am building a Hyundai track car. Speaking of engine and trans are back in the car. Still have a lot to do but damn this weekend was hot. One more solid weekend of work and I should have it running and driving.
    I expect to see you at the Speedrome on the 21st. By the way, what class are you wanting to run in?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom