• ...and so much more!
  • CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Why not make the declaration now?
    The regime ruler was given the Nobel Peace Prize before he had a chance to do anything and that was met by great acclaim from the leftists.

Brilliant idea! I vote we change the Trump campaign slogan to "MADE America Great Again", and give him a prize!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So wait, where is the physical swamp he's going to drain?!?! I voted for that! Show me the muddy water!

I have noticed on matters of the Good Book and Politics there is a lack of understanding of metaphors from the opposition...Which always struck me as kind of ironic because they seem to spend a lot of time talking about how smart they are and how "low information" their opposition is...

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Delirious donnie will be near obama himself, as one of the worst presidents ever to soil the Oval Office. klinton was no better, and in agreat many ways, worse, but make no mistake, trump is a disaster in the making.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Delirious donnie will be near obama himself, as one of the worst presidents ever to soil the Oval Office. klinton was no better, and in agreat many ways, worse, but make no mistake, trump is a disaster in the making.

Let's check back in a year and see.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So what's the protocol here? Do we have to close our eyes when we bow? Do we have to take a knee? what if the ring has germs?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    NeverTrumpers are certainly a contentious bunch. Maybe we should make some wagers?

You paint with a very broad brush. You`d probably not care for it were someone to insist that Delirious donnie`s supporters are all thugs and goons. But nevertheless, I`m not a gambling man. Time will tell however what this person brings to the table, and if he can retain the same position on any given issue for more than a week.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I forget if I've made this prediction on INGO, but here goes:

Trump gets tired of being President by 2020 (well, early 2018, but he'l stick out his term), doesn't run for a second term and retires undefeated. Pence runs...and wins.

Last edited:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

Trump gets tired of being President by 2020 (well, early 2018, but he'l stick out his term), doesn't run for a second term and retired undefeated. Pence runs...and wins.

C`mon! We`ve GOT to have better to choose from...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I bow to NO ONE, except King Jesus...

I think it's a gesture of respect, rather than subservience, in most instances. I would image that you would bow in instances where the custom dictates, like if meeting with a Japanese businessman. It's really, in that instance, more similar to a handshake. There are plenty of instances where it is acceptable to bow, and not imply you are the lesser.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Trump gets tired of being President by 2020 (well, early 2018, but he'l stick out his term), doesn't run for a second term and retired undefeated. Pence runs...and wins.

That seems plausible. He can totally leave on his own terms rather than have a possible defeat. It also allows him to get back to the thing he probably wants to do most; run his businesses.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You paint with a very broad brush. You`d probably not care for it were someone to insist that Delirious donnie`s supporters are all thugs and goons.

Who is "Delirious donnie?" "donnie" is not capitalized so I assume it's not a name yet delirious is capitalized?????? So is donnie like a nick name for someone and if so why not capitalized??? By broad do you mean a slang term for a female like "dame" or "chick"????

Your english is very confusing for me and that's saying something because I am fluent in Harleyrider....Does he get "delirious" as in a Prince song??? Are you actually talking about President elect Donald J Trump and are just trying to be clever or snarky???

Here is a definition of delirious...I hope this helps...

de·lir·i·ous
    dəˈlirēəs/
    adjective

• in an acutely disturbed state of mind resulting from illness or intoxication and characterized by restlessness, illusions, and incoherence of thought and speech.
      synonyms:incoherent, raving, babbling, irrational; More
      • in a state of wild excitement or ecstasy.

synonyms:ecstatic, euphoric, elated, thrilled, overjoyed, beside oneself, walking on air, on cloud nine, in seventh heaven, carried away, transported, rapturous; M

Top Bottom