• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Who is Delirious donnie? It's not capitalized so I assume it's not a name yet delirious is capitalized so is donnie like a nick name for someone and if so whom??? I ask because you mentioned a broad brush...By broad do you mean a slang term for a female like "dame" or "chick"????

Your english is very confusing for me and that's saying something because I am fluent in Harleyrider....Does he get "delirious" as in a Prince song??? Are you talking about President elect Donald Trump and just trying to be snarky???

Here is a definition of delirious...I hope this helps...

de·lir·i·ous
    dəˈlirēəs/
    adjective
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]

• in an acutely disturbed state of mind resulting from illness or intoxication and characterized by restlessness, illusions, and incoherence of thought and speech.
      synonyms:incoherent, raving, babbling, irrational; More

• in a state of wild excitement or ecstasy.
        [COLOR=#878787 !important]"there was a great roar from the delirious crowd"[/COLOR]
        synonyms:ecstatic, euphoric, elated, thrilled, overjoyed, beside oneself, walking on air, on cloud nine, in seventh heaven, carried away, transported, rapturous; M

[/COLOR]

Delirious donnie is your president elect...

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I think it's a gesture of respect, rather than subservience, in most instances. I would image that you would bow in instances where the custom dictates, like if meeting with a Japanese businessman. It's really, in that instance, more similar to a handshake. There are plenty of instances where it is acceptable to bow, and not imply you are the lesser.

No sir, I bow the knee to NO ONE, literally or figuratively, but to King Jesus.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Delirious donnie is your president elect...

I believe our President elect's name is Donald J. Trump.....Current POTUS is Barack H. Obama....Hillary R. Clinton was defeated in her bid and George W. Bush was POTUS before Obama...Before that William J. Clinton....

When I was in grade school we would add things to people's names to try and be funny but then we got to the middle school and the 7th graders told us how unsophisticated and child like that made us look so we quit doing it....

I refuse to believe someone posting on a gun forum is that child like so I will just assume you have a hard time with spelling and definitions....That's what is known as giving someone "the benefit of the doubt".....

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I believe our President elect's name is Donald J. Trump.....Current POTUS is Barack H. Obama....Hillary R. Clinton was defeated in her bid and George W. Bush was POTUS before Obama...Before that William J. Clinton....

When I was in grade school we would add things to people's names to try and be funny but then we got to the middle school and the 7th graders told us how unsophisticated and child like that made us look so we quit doing it....

I refuse to believe someone posting on a gun forum is that child like so I will just assume you have a hard time with spelling and definitions....That's what is known as giving someone "the benefit of the doubt".....

You needn`t give me a thing, much less your "benefit of the doubt". trump loves to tag others with his silly names, so I`ve dubbed this imbecile "Delirious donnie", and I don`t need your permission or approval. Great thing about this Republic, you and I both are free to express ourselves as we see fit.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Delirious donnie will be near obama himself, as one of the worst presidents ever to soil the Oval Office. klinton was no better, and in agreat many ways, worse, but make no mistake, trump is a disaster in the making.

NeverTrumpers are certainly a contentious bunch. Maybe we should make some wagers?

You paint with a very broad brush. You`d probably not care for it were someone to insist that Delirious donnie`s supporters are all thugs and goons. But nevertheless, I`m not a gambling man. Time will tell however what this person brings to the table, and if he can retain the same position on any given issue for more than a week.

I forget if I've made this prediction on INGO, but here goes:

Trump gets tired of being President by 2020 (well, early 2018, but he'l stick out his term), doesn't run for a second term and retires undefeated. Pence runs...and wins.

C`mon! We`ve GOT to have better to choose from...

You are proving that you are exactly what BWF said, Not a broad brush at all.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just a SWAG here, but I am a betting man. I'm betting our friend gregr is a shill account from a shootered former INGOer as suggested upthread.

Then again, I have been baited before... ;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just a SWAG here, but I am a betting man. I'm betting our friend gregr is a shill account from a shootered former INGOer as suggested upthread.

Then again, I have been baited before... ;)

I'm not convinced. DNA seems off.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Uh-oh, criticism of the Trump messiah, is taken equally as well as criticism of the Obama messiah. Lol. A wide brush indeed.
    I've not personally heard of anyone calling Trump "White Jesus" so not a good comparison.

No, this kind of loyalty Trump commands seems more like there's a little more Don Corleone in the mix.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've not personally heard of anyone calling Trump "White Jesus" so not a good comparison.

No, this kind of loyalty Trump commands seems more like there's a little more Don Corleone in the mix.

Capo Trump? Boss of Bosses?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Thanks be to the most high God, YHWH and his only begotten Son, the Saviour Jesus Christ.

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    You are proving that you are exactly what BWF said, Not a broad brush at all.

You`re entitled to your opinion...everyone has one of those as well.

Do I come in here all meek and mild and let some guy who doesn`t know me talk crap at me? You have me confused with someone else.

Top Bottom