• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Only on this show can you be eaten alive and not scream bloody murder.

That does grind my gears too.... but so does when a zombie catches a victim, apparently they munch on them for a minute, and then look for someone better tasting, allowing the person to change. It used to be that once they caught you, they ate ALL of you. The only people that had the opportunity to turn, were those who were bitten, but were able to get away, only to turn later.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So who did Negan pick up on the road?

I was wondering that myself. My bet is that it's the chick who could ID Dwight as a traitor. She got away, and hasn't popped up since. So we may be seeing two people get that "bat" next episode.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I was wondering that myself. My bet is that it's the chick who could ID Dwight as a traitor. She got away, and hasn't popped up since. So we may be seeing two people get that "bat" next episode.

That would make a lot of sense.

After reading some of your posts, I think you have also read the books? I have. My friend who has not texts me every week to ask me what is going to happen next. I don't think he believes me when I tell him the tv show is quite different than the books.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That would make a lot of sense.

After reading some of your posts, I think you have also read the books? I have. My friend who has not texts me every week to ask me what is going to happen next. I don't think he believes me when I tell him the tv show is quite different than the books.

Yep. I'm an old school graphic novel fan. I was following TMNT before the Eastman and Laird sold out for the money (but I don't blame them).

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

That was my guess as well. Has to be someone he knows, and wouldn't want to kill immediately, and she's the only one I can think of that's unaccounted for.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Yep. I'm an old school graphic novel fan. I was following TMNT before the Eastman and Laird sold out for the money (but I don't blame them).

TWD is the only one I religiously read. After season 1, I bought every one that was out to that point and have kept up since. Just got volume 29 a couple of weeks ago on the release date. My son has a few he likes, and sometimes I borrow them when he is done. But he is a DC kid and I was always more of a Marvel fan. One of my roommates in college turned me onto the the Frank Miller Sin City graphic novels.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    TWD is the only one I religiously read. After season 1, I bought every one that was out to that point and have kept up since. Just got volume 29 a couple of weeks ago on the release date. My son has a few he likes, and sometimes I borrow them when he is done. But he is a DC kid and I was always more of a Marvel fan. One of my roommates in college turned me onto the the Frank Miller Sin City graphic novels.

Frank Miller is a god.

With my compliments:

[video=youtube;8kvZDPLQcFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kvZDPLQcFo[/video]

Top Bottom