• printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That pretty much sums it up.

It's OK if my guy is corrupt - as long as he wins against my corrupt enemies.

This thread has pretty much played out the INGO script (including this post).
    :coffee:

Edit: I should add that script isn't exclusive to INGO by any means whatsoever.

What's the corrupt part?

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Remember the Times' rigid standards: If you don't have the dirt you want on any given Republican, we’ll make it up.

Fixy

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What's the corrupt part?

True, that yet remains to be determined in the eyes of the law.

I have come to see his posts as one of the usual suspects. Pay no heed.
    I mark it as purple, Doug get a laugh out of it, and you're ragging on it?

:dunno:

And Doug's right - thankful there is a place where there is no politics - truly that's Heaven.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Alamo
    Screen-Shot-2020-09-27-at-19.59.46.png

New York Times, Kut hardest hit.

This was supposed to be the "russian gotcha" but it just didn't pan out... :(

NOW it's moved to "Trump is bad at business".

Super sad guys, super sad.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Trump does not make his money from wages. His money like most big money is made with investments and debt.
    Blame the system not the one who operates within it.
    This oberservation will be lost on many.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Completely agree, @indyartisan. For anyone who's ever owned and operated a business, this is a giant nothing burger. The idea is to run as much through the business and leverage the tax advantages of a corporation throughout. There's nothing illegal here. For any billionaire you can name, there's an army of accountants who know how to work within the system.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Isn’t the first debate tomorrow?

What better way to give Biden some way to answer questions/comments about his corruption? The TDS crowd will of course equate legal tax returns with under the table payments from oligarchs and the CCP all made without any visible qualifications but while your Dad was in charge of Ukraine policy and quite a bit of China policy

But getting the special prosecutor investigating the Ukrainian company, whose board your son sits on, fired when he wants to look at that relationship just can't possibly be a quid pro quo for allowing US aid to Ukraine to proceed (which Joe is on tape bragging about)

Now can we see Hunter's tax returns?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That pretty much sums it up.

It's OK if my guy is corrupt - as long as he wins against my corrupt enemies.

This thread has pretty much played out the INGO script (including this post).
    :coffee:

Edit: I should add that script isn't exclusive to INGO by any means whatsoever.

I'm a bit surprised that a [STRIKE]corruption enabler[/STRIKE] tax preparer would hold such an opinion of a citizen utilizing all the tools and deductions available to him to pay the lowest tax burden possible. Aren't you making your living abetting that which you wish to label corruption?

Edit:Care to wager whether all the money Soros funnels to anti-American organizations is funneled through 503 (c)(3)s and he takes a deduction for it?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So if there is not a RED senate and house elected, does that mean we have an unjust God or simply no God?

I believe it likely means we have turned away from God and must either learn the error of our ways or perish

I'll take 40 years in the desert with the promise of redemption over permanent progressive majorities any day

Last edited:
    Top Bottom