This is the best thing I have ever made.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballistix

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2016
    Next Door
    Ahh, here we go. Jump on the wagon... while you can.

I don't feel the need to stroke an ego just to belong. There are many others that handle that task.
    My opinion is my opinion, just like the jack ass opinions being presented here. No one persons opinion is any better, it's still an opinion.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

I don't feel the need to stroke an ego just to belong. There are many others that handle that task.
    My opinion is my opinion, just like the jack ass opinions being presented here. No one persons opinion is any better, it's still an opinion.
    Get over yourself, or better yet go honk at some injured people.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

My Mom had an old saying "Can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

I think now's a good time to just stop.

LM, I like the stool, Levi is growing so fast, seems like just yesterday you guys got the word. Couldn't be happier for you guys

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Dude... seriously. **** all the way off.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    He is growing so fast, LM! I love seeing pictures of Levi, and the stool is a great gift for him. He is going to treasure the things made for him with love by his dad for the rest of his life! You are blessed to have him, and he is so very blessed to have loving parents like you and your wife!

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Okay, that's nearly off the scale cute.
    Great job building the little guy a nice place to sit.
    Your choice of wood (you spared no expense!) is impeccable.
    Wait until he's older and you can't fight the urge to custom make him a gun stock for his first ever rifle.

Family man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Southern
    Looks great I wish I had the tools and ability. Fyi Im 37 and still have the little red rocking chair one of my uncles made for me when I was a baby. He will love cherish for for the rest to his life.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

Everyone does have a right to their own opinion but they don't have the right to share it with out repercussions.

You talk all about just to belong. If all you want to do is just belong then your trolling methods with work for you just fine.

The rest of us care about LM and his journey with Levi. We even feel like aunts, uncles, Grandma's and Grandpaw's to little Levi.

Maybe you should spend more time in your shop instead of posting.

Top Bottom