To the person that shot themselves at the 1500..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I know a few people who have nearly shot themselves, or others, by trying to drop the hammer on a loaded 1911, quarter cock of otherwise. If its loaded, its cocked and locked, the only time the hammer stays down on any of mine is when its empty.

As far as embarrassing shooting yourself stories though, its not as bad as the guy I know who shot himself in the hand with an arrow...

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Please do elaborate....

Not much to it, in high school we had a section in Gym that we shot bows in class. This guy somehow manages to put a field point arrow through the meat between his thumb and index finger of his left hand. The best anyone could come up with, he overdrew the recurve, and in his excitement, let the arrow go, shooting himself in the hand.:n00b:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not much to it, in high school we had a section in Gym that we shot bows in class. This guy somehow manages to put a field point arrow through the meat between his thumb and index finger of his left hand. The best anyone could come up with, he overdrew the recurve, and in his excitement, let the arrow go, shooting himself in the hand.:n00b:

You know, you have to work extra hard to screw up that bad....

oldschoolevo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    ANDERSON
    wow. it takes all kinds to make the world go around. but man i wish some would stay away from some things. at least he didnt shot some one else. it would have really been bad it it had of hit someone beside himself. always keep your eyes open, you never know.

Top Bottom