20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Humans are primates

1. Weapons - Other primates will take your stuff

2. Clean Water - Gotta have it

3. Food - We as primates can eat just about anything and we have thumbs

4. Shelter/Fire - We don’t have fur

We don’t have to use TP many countries do not use anything more than fingers!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_hygiene

Please note, the virus is running rampant through some of these same countries...

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Solution? Bidet! But hey, Why install the bidet on the turdlet? Let's go for maximum effeciency. While you are at it, a bidet in the bath tub makes more sense if you put a garbage disposal in there too. Now you can shower, shave, pee and drop a duece and not need a single square of TP. For your consideration I present Kramer:
    [video=youtube;15puo-dSEIY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=101&v=15puo-dSEIY&feature=emb_logo[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We don't and cannot trust our government, our media, and our institutions. That lack of trust creates the conditions for the irrational panics you see. When a reasonable journalist says that they do not know where to get accurate information on Coronavirus we are in deep s**t. So go buy the paper to wipe...

I’m so frustrated right now … that we can’t trust the media to tell us the truth without inflaming it to hurt Trump … that Trump has misled so many times we no longer know when to trust his word … that even I as a journalist am not sure where to turn for real info on COVID.— Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) March 12, 2020

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/1...-trust-makes-it-harder-to-address-a-pandemic/

'Megyn Kelly' and 'reasonable journalist' in the same post is textbook cognitive dissonance

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The article on anal hygiene was to illustrate that survival of the pandemic was not hinged of the amount of TP one had in stockpile. I agree that using your fingers is not related to the green death.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Best one yet... The Cornholio Virus!

a1k4b4a.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    A little planning advice.

Look before you [STRIKE]jump[/STRIKE] dump.

When you go into a public restroom stall look for TP before you drop your pants. With the panic hoarding people may start stealing rolls of TP from the stalls.

This has been happening already forever. 20-25 years ago I had a booth at a flea market, and the owner had to put the TP roll on a long hasp with a padlock because people would steal the rolls.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I just posted this to Facebook, for all the good it will do. Maybe someone will make it viral.

Folks, if you are going to stock up, get your priorities straight. If you run out of toilet paper, you can use a washcloth or an old T-shirt and just throw it in the wash. If you run out of food, you can't eat toilet paper.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I have about 6 months worth of unmatched socks in the laundry room....

On the treadmill this afternoon at the gym, saw people comimg out of the Dollar General with TP. Stopped and bought a 4 pack just because. Sent pics to my family and bragged about it!!

Don

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    2 things come to mind for me:
    1) If you've ever been in the .mil, except the Air Farce, you know how little paper you get in the MRE's.
    2) Being left stranded on the crapper at a rifle range and having to cut up your drawers because a case of the ****s came out of nowhere.

I never want to re-live either of those moments. I've got plenty to prevent that.:):

Bob

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just posted this to Facebook, for all the good it will do. Maybe someone will make it viral.

Folks, if you are going to stock up, get your priorities straight. If you run out of toilet paper, you can use a washcloth or an old T-shirt and just throw it in the wash. If you run out of food, you can't eat toilet paper.

I remember being a poor college student (well, sorta) and we were out of TP at the house when we were having a party. One of my roomies was announcing it to the party attendants as they arrived... "We're out of toilet paper, so if you gotta ****, take a shower." :): (Needless to say, I walked over to the Village Pantry and bought some TP.)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    1) If you've ever been in the .mil, except the Air Farce, you know how little paper you get in the MRE's.
    2) Being left stranded on the crapper at a rifle range and having to cut up your drawers because a case of the ****s came out of nowhere.

I never want to re-live either of those moments. I've got plenty to prevent that.:):

Bob

First, thank you for your service! :patriot:

Second, I thought MRE stood for "Meal Ready to Eat". I didn't realize they had supplies in them for what came out the other end! :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Bob

Snap, apparently the DoD thought you could! :):

Top Bottom