Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Cartridge? You mean magazine?

That is a ruger LCP and yes there is a MAGAZINE in the MAG well

I meant cartridge. A cartridge is a single unit of ammo or one round. You can't see a visible cartridge, where one would expect to see one if there was a round/cartridge in the chamber.

I know what kind of handgun that is...I've got one in my pocket right now. :D

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    You arent exactly painting gun owners in a positive light. First you go on TV wearing your pea shooter with the trigger exposed. Now you have your pro drug profile linked to the Occupy BR With Guns page for the world to see. I would take part in this but I feel you are making us all look bad."

Will let you all know what he replies.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Guns and drugs do not make good partners. I think if you go through with this it will show up negative for gun owners. I'd have to have some type of proof of your training to carry a firearm. I feel this could turn into a very bad SHTF very quick.If something happens, you will all be sued for more than you own.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I meant cartridge. A cartridge is a single unit of ammo or one round. You can't see a visible cartridge, where one would expect to see one if there was a round/cartridge in the chamber.

But you still meant clip. That's okay, we'll let it slide.

4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    You arent exactly painting gun owners in a positive light. First you go on TV wearing your pea shooter with the trigger exposed. Now you have your pro drug profile linked to the Occupy BR With Guns page for the world to see. I would take part in this but I feel you are making us all look bad."

Will let you all know what he replies.

Same here. Guns and drugs do not make good partners. I think if you go through with this it will show up negative for gun owners. I'd have to have some type of proof of your training to carry a firearm. I feel this could turn into a very bad SHTF very quick.If something happens, you will all be sued for more than you own.[/QUOTE]

Im not the guy in the video...Hes not even a member on this website as far as we know.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011

I don't think I've ever heard a round being called a cartridge unless its made of paper and used in a muzzle loader. Wouldn't suprize me if it wasn't chambered.

But even with that tiny of a gun I still think he might be compinsating

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Why is that disappointing? Cause it was (and this guy) was a joke?
    Ya know what's more disappointing ... Cop bashing to a cop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom