• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    http://www.eutimes.net/2010/08/top-...obama-“weather-war”-plunges-world-into-chaos/

Click on link for more info...

473px-ted_stevens.jpg

A new report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Russia’s foreign military intelligence directorate (GRU) states that a former top United States Senator, Ted Stevens, was assassinated this week after he attempted to gather evidence “proving” that President Obama has unleashed America’s devastating “weather weapons” against the World.

Figures JUST LIKE "others" that died in plane crashes...

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    I've read quite a bit on Tesla. I think the man was a genius. This HARRP would work well and does. Glad I'm in the USA

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If this tin foil hattery nonsense were true, and we were using it against Russia, they would be justified in using nukes against us in retaliation. Think hard about that.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    people will never believe the truth when it seems so far from percieved reality. all the government has to do to keep things secret is to call the people who find out the secrets crazy, and then no one will believe them. The ability to control weather has been publicly proven. heck the chinese were even openly discussing its use for the olympics to make sure the usual rainy season didnt wash out the olympics. its been well known for decades that chemicals can be sprayed in the clouds to cause rain etc. Im no scientist but im never suprised by anything the govt does. They killed kennedy and his brother bobby, and people still foolishly believe the "official" stories on those incidents too.
    it will be too late when the sheep finaly wake up. call me a tin foil hatter all you want, ive seen enough secrets first hand to know people are stupid if they believe anything the govt tells you is the truth. Im sure some people on here calling people tin foil hatters work for the govt probly. hi!!!!! ingo "unofficial" wave given :) .

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Play the ace.....we need to know.

In response to Rangers post, the fed didn't lie to me when they called me the sexiest man alive.....did they?

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    people will never believe the truth when it seems so far from percieved reality. all the government has to do to keep things secret is to call the people who find out the secrets crazy, and then no one will believe them. The ability to control weather has been publicly proven. heck the chinese were even openly discussing its use for the olympics to make sure the usual rainy season didnt wash out the olympics. its been well known for decades that chemicals can be sprayed in the clouds to cause rain etc. Im no scientist but im never suprised by anything the govt does. They killed kennedy and his brother bobby, and people still foolishly believe the "official" stories on those incidents too.
    it will be too late when the sheep finaly wake up. call me a tin foil hatter all you want, ive seen enough secrets first hand to know people are stupid if they believe anything the govt tells you is the truth. Im sure some people on here calling people tin foil hatters work for the govt probly. hi!!!!! ingo "unofficial" wave given :) .

Here is the clue LMFAO AT THE SHEEP

The Georgia Guidestones - Crystalinks

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top Bottom