Still available:

AJGF.jpg

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    So you are saying that if I constructed some stone object in my yard and had stuff carved into it then I would have followers like you guys? Great, get me a chisel. I can think up something that is supposed to mean something if you think hard enough, or at least read it on a forum.
    im going to make a carving saying i should be worshiped and people should send me all their cash. hello early retirement.

Hoosier8 you are 100% a FED.
    :laugh:

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    if alex jones is so awesome at digging into the secrets of the "new world order" why hasnt he been assassinated? maybe the govt could call in a multiple-bolt-lightning-strike on him.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I carved a huge stone turd in my backyard years ago. People swear that you can see Cheech and Chong's faces in there.:dunno:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    if alex jones is so awesome at digging into the secrets of the "new world order" why hasnt he been assassinated? maybe the govt could call in a multiple-bolt-lightning-strike on him.

You missed it man. The govt would use micro thermite backed by Zionists.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    And I have seen enough conspiracies come out of the public when I knew what was going on behind the scenes. There is no shortage of imagination. No doubt that things go on behind closed doors we don't know about and though capablities may change, physics will not. Some of the speculation defies physics and rationality. You have to understand first that the government is very poor at keeping secrets, second that they do things slowly and poorly, and third, they do most everything through contractors. If you think that secrets can be kept or kept forever, then you don't understand human nature.

for the record im not saying i believe a government brought down the former senators plane. But I also wont be close minded that it could have.

now to the boldened part: Believe me, I am VERY aware what is done through government contractors. and I also know that theres no shortage of people involved in that occupation that believes their life would be in possible danger if they refused to keep their mouths shut.
    I know that ANY government secret kept out in the open can most DEFFINATLY be kept forever, or until it needs to be kept secret. And I am very familiar with human nature. doesnt it bennefit a hunter(soldier) to understand their prey(enemy)?

Last edited:

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL

Are you really that stupid.... Do you have any idea what would happen if he was "assassinated"!!!! Let me give you the answer cause you will never figure it out.
    If ALEX JONES is "assassinated" that means EVERY GOD DAMN THING HE SAID IS AND WAS TRUE PERIOD.

For the record I know that 99% of you have never listened to his show for more than a week. SOOOO until then stop talking about Alex Jones.
    All of you are trying to come up with reasons to not see the true cause it is extremely horrible.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Are you really that stupid.... Do you have any idea what would happen if he was "assassinated"!!!! Let me give you the answer cause you will never figure it out.
    If ALEX JONES is "assassinated" that means EVERY GOD DAMN THING HE SAID IS AND WAS TRUE PERIOD.

For the record I know that 99% of you have never listened to his show for more than a week. SOOOO until then stop talking about Alex Jones.
    All of you are trying to come up with reasons to not see the true cause it is extremely horrible.

Why not just put some polonium-210 in his milkshake like the russians did? :dunno:

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya

so the fact that he hasnt been assassinated means nothing hes saying is true, right? we can both agree that alex jones is brilliant. probably for different reasons though. hes playing into the fears of people around the country that use the globe as a news source and making a chunk of change doing it.

i swear to god i cant decide whether or not you really believe all the garbage you post, or if youre doing this for fun, because your posts are quite comical. i tend to think its the latter, because if its the former i doubt youd be able to operate a computer.

Top Bottom