• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Ideally they would use a couple of people; one to post conspiracy theories in order to see who nibbles and another to make fun of those same theories to help sort the hardcore conspirists from the casual commenters. That way we...er, uh, they would know who to put at the top of their list.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I really don't know why the whole part about weather control is soooo hard to believe. We know the military has been funding research into it for years, and like the following post, the Chinese openly said they were going to control the weather to make sure the Olympic games were not rained out.

Now, whether or not the Senator was killed is true or not, you would be stupidly naive to think that it CAN'T be true.

people will never believe the truth when it seems so far from percieved reality. all the government has to do to keep things secret is to call the people who find out the secrets crazy, and then no one will believe them. The ability to control weather has been publicly proven. heck the chinese were even openly discussing its use for the olympics to make sure the usual rainy season didnt wash out the olympics. its been well known for decades that chemicals can be sprayed in the clouds to cause rain etc. Im no scientist but im never suprised by anything the govt does. They killed kennedy and his brother bobby, and people still foolishly believe the "official" stories on those incidents too.
    it will be too late when the sheep finaly wake up. call me a tin foil hatter all you want, ive seen enough secrets first hand to know people are stupid if they believe anything the govt tells you is the truth. Im sure some people on here calling people tin foil hatters work for the govt probly. hi!!!!! ingo "unofficial" wave given :) .

QFT

Interesting.

#10 makes me wonder why we have not found a cure for cancer with all the money, time and people that has been allocated.

Really? You can't figure that one out? How many times must I say... Wise man figured out you can't get rich CURING a disease when you can TREAT it. :facepalm:

And again, to think it's beyond the Feds to suppress anyone on the verge of exposing them for jailable offenses, even if that means killing them, is just stupidly naive. I'm not saying it's true, I'm not saying it's not. I AM saying it's very possible and the speculated facts (I cannot confirm or deny the times of the crash vs. the discharge of the HAARP "weapon" system) would make it a very, VERY good possibility.

But hey, if you want to go on believing that everything the government says and does is true and honest.... :dunno:

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    well, im not one that believes in alot of conspiracy and government cover ups of aliens and such but i do know that there are lots of things that our government does not tell about to the masses. is it possible for our government to have some sort of top secret weapon that the masses are kept hidden from, yes i believe it is, does government order hits of people, yeah i can say that id believe it probably does, but while i am a skeptic on either side of the issue, all i can do at this moment is stock pile what i can and hope for the best

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    If there are weather machines, they're doing a TERRIBLE job of using them.

Unless this heat wave is a Rusky attack!!! If so, why don't we use our weather ray to make it a little cooler?

Just some food for thought.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If there are weather machines, they're doing a TERRIBLE job of using them.

Unless this heat wave is a Rusky attack!!! If so, why don't we use our weather ray to make it a little cooler?

Just some food for thought.

Weather is complex enough the way it is. With that thinking, why don't they tell us when there's going to be a tornado a couple days before it happens? We don't know enough about the Ionosphere to know just how we're effecting it. That's why this HAARP was made. To study just that. However, from the sounds of it, it could very well be used as a weapon with chaotic results.

HAARP Home Page

Top Bottom