• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Why not just put some polonium-210 in his milkshake like the russians did? :dunno:

Or just run him down in a hit and run accident. Most of us would say "huh, wth is alex jones". Most of the rest would say "isn't that the kooky guy". Then the other 100 people would start yelling ROSWELL over and over.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    so the fact that he hasnt been assassinated means nothing hes saying is true, right? ...........

doh-1.jpg

Logic bites.

oh, you can bet if your on INGO they already do have your name. we did all the work for them. I dont care. They know I carry a big stick.

It's not the size of ur stick it's how you swing it.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    OK, guys... if you want to dog the credibility of the story or source, fine, but show a little civility toward your fellow members and let's knock off the personal jabs, mmkay?

:rules: :mods:

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    They just cant handle the truth

Seems like I have only seen one person call someone a name. I see a meltdown and a ban coming.
    Otherwise its interesting but inconclusive. Seems like there is consideration that Ted Turner is behind the stones. I would bet that if there was a full scale invetigation the man could be found and the whole thing open for explination but its so much more X-Files fun this way.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I've read quite a bit on Tesla. I think the man was a genius. This HARRP would work well and does. Glad I'm in the USA

I agree,he was brilliant, thats why he gave 4 countries ,a part of the puzzle,and if they wanted to work on his developement ,they had to work together.Talk about a conspiricy or cover up.
    We're not alone in this Technology,Russia is way ahead of us,from my studies.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Jesse Ventura also had an episode about HAARP, FYI.

But as Printcraft pointed out above, nobody assassinated him. Or maybe they tried but Jessie was just too tough to kill, who knows. :dunno:

I just don't see assassinating someone over revealing a "secret" weather weapon that has its exact location and times of operation posted on the internet. They even have an open house day once a year. HAARP (the correct acronym by the way) doesn't seem near so scary as Groom Lake.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    So, back to the OP, how is the weather weapon secret enough to kill a Senator over but not secret enough to prevent it from being chatted about on the internet?

Its out there,you arent looking in the right direction. Start with researching Tesla,and go from there.Read the article that the guy who invented HAARP and his Son Wrote,what they found in their research.Its pretty wild,what they say it has the potinial to do.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    So, back to the OP, how is the weather weapon secret enough to kill a Senator over but not secret enough to prevent it from being chatted about on the internet?

That is a good question... Because the Internet is FREE for now. They the Government is trying its a$$ off to censer the internet as we speak.

Go to the NSA's web site and type in "censoring the internet" and see what comes up...

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Nikola Tesla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a good starting point if you want to read more about Tesla. The man was a genius. There's speculation that his proposal of an ion-powered craft (usually in the design of a cigar or saucer) was actually a success.
    He designed (successfully?) a particle gun, or "death ray".

The list goes on. There is even some speculation that he faked his death, and went on to work with Einstein on the Philadephia Project. Fascinating things to think about.

Top Bottom