Trail Camera Favorites...Post your favorite pictures captured on your cameras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Congratulations, that's Awesome!

Thanks! I entered it just for the fun of it and never expected to win anything big. The three category winners each got a choice of a hunting trip or a $1,500 package of trail camera equipment. When I realized I was runner up to that category, I was excited to think I might win a camera. Got the confirmation of that today via email. I looked them up and it looks like they sell for $200 or so.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Anyone else experience this?

So I have been getting around 40-50 videos a week on the cam of deer. Last week I let it sit for two weeks and only had four videos and all were wind in the trees?

Not an animal one?:dunno:

Can battery power affect the sensitivity of the motion sensor?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Anyone else experience this?

So I have been getting around 40-50 videos a week on the cam of deer. Last week I let it sit for two weeks and only had four videos and all were wind in the trees?

Not an animal one?:dunno:

Can battery power affect the sensitivity of the motion sensor?

Yep. When my batteries are low, I get less pictures. Video also depletes the batteries much faster than photos. I set mine all to do a burst of pictures...usually either 5 or 7 pictures per burst. Sometimes, an animal moving close by will trigger the camera and without the burst feature, I get lots of blank pictures. The burst captures them as they move through and I end up with clearer/better shots.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This fawn ran across the driveway in front of me yesterday when I was coming back to the house from getting the mail. I didn't think it was going to be on camera, but there it is! I was about 15 feet away from where it crossed the drive. Mom was hot on its heels but was moving too fast to be on camera.

STC_0267.jpg

Also had this shot on the same camera...antlers are growing!

STC_0190.jpg

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    This fawn ran across the driveway in front of me yesterday when I was coming back to the house from getting the mail. I didn't think it was going to be on camera, but there it is! I was about 15 feet away from where it crossed the drive. Mom was hot on its heels but was moving too fast to be on camera.

STC_0267.jpg

Also had this shot on the same camera...antlers are growing!

STC_0190.jpg

Nice buck!!!

I put new batteries in my cam and am looking forward to seeing how my boys are growing when I get back from Minnesota!

Currently chasing​ my other passion. New lake and the fishing is TOUGH but still beats work.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was impressed when I saw him. I am pretty sure that he is one I've been watching for the last couple of years. Last year, he had one he was with most of the time that was almost identical to him. So far, I haven't seen them together this year.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Don't have a trail cam, but I have a Nest Outdoor security camera. The neighborhood dog that loves to wander around **** where people walk (in the dark by our trash bins, for one) comes up on our porch in the middle of the night sometimes. One of these nights I'm gonna catch the ******* and give him a shot of bear mace(or worse)

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    here are a few with " what the hell is that?"...........the ball of light was not in any of the other 460 pic's........in the 5th pic it looks like she see's it.........i think she has a friend in a pass life....:dunno:

e00387.jpg

291nsyt.jpg

2qunbra.jpg

ng5c0m.jpg

2d0gm7c.jpg

124c590.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I've seen a few bucks but mostly I'm just enjoying these little guys. Sorry the first few pictures look a bit foggy...it had rained and the camera lens had some moisture on it due to the humidity in the air.

This one was full of shenanigans the other morning...running, jumping and rolling all over the place.

25arix4.jpg

ruza6u.jpg

e9jg5t.jpg

2z4zbza.jpg

206h9hz.jpg

The twins were confused about who their mom is....

34i038x.jpg

They found her in the back yard though.

29zr4ti.jpg

2ymdavt.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I got my new camera in the mail that I won as a runner up in the Stealth Cam picture contest! The guy that got first place got SIX of these cameras! I can't wait to see what kind of pictures I get on it. It also has a time lapse mode so that might be cool to play with!

2e0qx6b.jpg

And the twins were back on the camera cards again this morning when I checked.

rwug4m.jpg

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    I have to take down most of my feeders at night. Even with things on the pole below the feeders to deter them, they still seem to be able to get to some of them.

I kept wondering what was destroying my bird feeders....well here is the bad guy, I thought it was deer but i was wrong. I cant wait til deer come on my property to get some cool pics like yours!

Top Bottom