• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    Bwframe…why do you hate Stoeger? Just curious. We heard Coach's reason. You know i'm pretty new to the sport and don't know a lot yet! I hear everyone say they love him or they hate him!

I have not seen anything that he has ever said or done that would make me hate him. He is a badass shooter. His Skills and Drills book it they best that I have seen. The Training to Win dvd was very informative. He seemed like a nice guy in the video. I did notice he doesn't sugar coat anything. is that the main reason? Or do people not think is is a great trainer?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Bwframe…why do you hate Stoeger? Just curious. We heard Coach's reason. You know i'm pretty new to the sport and don't know a lot yet! I hear everyone say they love him or they hate him!

I have not seen anything that he has ever said or done that would make me hate him. He is a badass shooter. His Skills and Drills book it they best that I have seen. The Training to Win dvd was very informative. He seemed like a nice guy in the video. I did notice he doesn't sugar coat anything. is that the main reason? Or do people not think is is a great trainer?

I don't hate anybody. I just asked a question.
    I don't follow the big names in USPSA very closely. This is like the second time I've ever heard the guy's name. He made quite an impression.

Top Bottom