• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    Bwframe…why do you hate Stoeger? Just curious. We heard Coach's reason. You know i'm pretty new to the sport and don't know a lot yet! I hear everyone say they love him or they hate him!

I have not seen anything that he has ever said or done that would make me hate him. He is a badass shooter. His Skills and Drills book it they best that I have seen. The Training to Win dvd was very informative. He seemed like a nice guy in the video. I did notice he doesn't sugar coat anything. is that the main reason? Or do people not think is is a great trainer?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Bwframe…why do you hate Stoeger? Just curious. We heard Coach's reason. You know i'm pretty new to the sport and don't know a lot yet! I hear everyone say they love him or they hate him!

I have not seen anything that he has ever said or done that would make me hate him. He is a badass shooter. His Skills and Drills book it they best that I have seen. The Training to Win dvd was very informative. He seemed like a nice guy in the video. I did notice he doesn't sugar coat anything. is that the main reason? Or do people not think is is a great trainer?

I don't hate anybody. I just asked a question.
    I don't follow the big names in USPSA very closely. This is like the second time I've ever heard the guy's name. He made quite an impression.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom