• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Haven't thought about it. Maybe I will now. When I get some time.
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Just sayin', I carry a couple of cheap 70% wool blankets around that blend into Ford grey carpet quite well. The "invisblankets" cover stuff in my cargo area and do dual duty as actual blankets when needed. One folded long way might lay nicely in front of your cool vault face.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    20151230_141821.jpg

20151230_141744.jpg

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Full size carbine, midlength gas system, fixed front sight post, red dot with 5 year battery life, and weapon light.

With a full size/capacity pistol in the cab.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Kahr PM45 lives up front, and a converted 7.62x39 Saiga usually lives in the back. I drive so infrequently that there's a good chance that if I'm in my truck, I'm headed to the range... or Indiuky's place.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I just finished getting all the parts for mine. I decided on an 10.5 AR pistol. I wanted to be able to conceal it in a bag or coat if needed so a full size rifle was out for me. I didn't want to use one of my SBR's just in case it were to ever be stolen. I went with iron sights and the Shockwave Blade so I can get a good cheek weld. ;)

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Pistol AR's work great for this.
    This one has a 10.5" barrel, Dolos 2.0 removable barrel system, Law Tactical side folder, and KAK Shockwave Blade. The optic is a Holosun HS515C red dot.
    Fits nicely in an old laptop bag I bought at Goodwill for $4
    There's 1 30 round mag to get the party started, then 6 more mags in that camo mag carrier.
    I keep this in my car 24/7...

If you didn't want to spend the extra money for the Dolos & Law Tactical folder, you could put the pistol in a tennis raquet bag or something else innocent looking that won't draw attention.
    Laptop AR.jpg
    laptop AR first range trip.jpg

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Why not go the traditionalist route and get a lever action carbine, preferably in either .357, .44 Magnum, or .45 Colt?/QUOTE]

This is what I've done. It fits in the truck better than an AR (tube mag/no pistol grip), at least how I have it stored ... and I just have a thing for lever guns.

If I feel like I need more for some specific reason, I can replace it with an AR.

Top Bottom