• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Globalists hate him, China hates him, Mexico hates him, establishment Republicans hate him, the Bush's hate him, the Clinton's hate him, the Democrats hate him, the Pope hates him, global elites hate him, illegal aliens hate him, mainstream media hates him, Hollywood hates him.

That tells me all I need to know.

Trump 2016

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Globalists hate him, China hates him, Mexico hates him, establishment Republicans hate him, the Bush's hate him, the Clinton's hate him, the Democrats hate him, the Pope hates him, global elites hate him, illegal aliens hate him, mainstream media hates him, Hollywood hates him.

Trump 2016

:hooked:

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville

Trump 2016
    That's where I am sorta. I just hope he wasn't put there by the dems to split the vote. If he is sincere with his opinions, then I mostly agree with him.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That's where I am sorta. I just hope he wasn't put there by the dems to split the vote. If he is sincere with his opinions, then I mostly agree with him.

Out of curiosity, what do you agree with him on?

And welcome to INGO. :)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

What evidence do you have that he has ever been sincere with his opinions.

His entire public life has been complimenting the person in front of him at that moment and tossing them aside when they are out of sight. He'll espouse whatever view it seems like will help him in the moment...and this goes back decades before an political runs.

Trump supporters, you're just the latest to have the Shinola shoveled in your direction. At least you better hope it's Shinola.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What evidence do you have that he has ever been sincere with his opinions.

His entire public life has been complimenting the person in front of him at that moment and tossing them aside when they are out of sight. He'll espouse whatever view it seems like will help him in the moment...and this goes back decades before an political runs.

Trump supporters, you're just the latest to have the Shinola shoveled in your direction. At least you better hope it's Shinola.

Just a typical big business man and more so a typical politico.

I trust none of them.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Trump--Audit the Fed, penalize China for currency manipulation, actually investigate Hillary Clinton for ServerGate, Illegal immigration, wall or not, at least we are discussing it now, protect the second amendment, release the redacted 28 pages from the 911 report, repeal obamacare.

Just a few off the top of my head

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Trump--Audit the Fed, penalize China for currency manipulation, actually investigate Hillary Clinton for ServerGate, Illegal immigration, wall or not, at least we are discussing it now, protect the second amendment, release the redacted 28 pages from the 911 report, repeal obamacare.

Just a few off the top of my head

He's telling you what he thinks will get him elected, not what he'll do.

junk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2016
    state of confusion
    the only thing I like about him is he brings up subjects that the rest are afraid of . the things everybody wants to see done , but afraid to speak of .

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Audit the Fed
    For what? Do you know how the Fed works?

Do you realize they already release audited financial records?
    FRB: Fed financial statements - Credit and Liquidity Programs and the Balance Sheet

penalize China for currency manipulation
    How? Tariffs on Chinese goods? Do you know what treaties are already in effect regarding that?

What do you think would happen if the cost of "Chinese" goods went up by 10%? 20%?

actually investigate Hillary Clinton for ServerGate
    Ah - maybe you haven't heard, but there's already an investigation for that.

Illegal immigration, wall or not, at least we are discussing it now
    Discussing it? It's been discussed every election cycle for as long as I can remember.

protect the second amendment
    I will concede this is a gray area. I'm not really sure where he is on this. But, I also trust SCOTUS more than Trump on this.

release the redacted 28 pages from the 911 report
    He can't really decide whether to do this until he's read it, right? There could be REALLY good reasons not to release that.

repeal obamacare.
    You know he can't do that, right? Repeal is a legislative thing. Plus, there's a cost to doing that. Plus, he'll have to come up with a replacement.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    See bold.

I know the Fed is a secretive non governmental organization of private banks, with incredible power to influence, and control the world economy.
    How could you not be for someone auditing them, besides themselves?

For what? Do you know how the Fed works?

Do you realize they already release audited financial records?
    FRB: Fed financial statements - Credit and Liquidity Programs and the Balance Sheet

I don't know, maybe some manufacturing would move home.
    I like cheap stuff as much as the next guy, but you can't tell me apple won't make a profit on a USA made iPhone; retail on an iphone 6s plus is over $1000.

How? Tariffs on Chinese goods? Do you know what treaties are already in effect regarding that?

What do you think would happen if the cost of "Chinese" goods went up by 10%? 20%?

I check the Drudge Report, several times a day, and I see all of the investigation headlines, but there she is still free, and running for President.
    Ah - maybe you haven't heard, but there's already an investigation for that.

Fine no more discussing, Build the Wall.
    Discussing it? It's been discussed every election cycle for as long as I can remember.

I don't trust SCOTUS minus Scalia, one more liberal judge and it's bye bye right to bear arms.
    I will concede this is a gray area. I'm not really sure where he is on this. But, I also trust SCOTUS more than Trump on this.

Protecting, the Bush's, and Saudi's aren't good reasons to not release the pages
    He can't really decide whether to do this until he's read it, right? There could be REALLY good reasons not to release that.

I realize he can't unilaterally repeal ObamaCare, but he won't veto a repeal like Obama, or Clinton would do.
    You know he can't do that, right? Repeal is a legislative thing. Plus, there's a cost to doing that. Plus, he'll have to come up with a replacement.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    See bold.

I know the Fed is a secretive non governmental organization of private banks, with incredible power to influence, and control the world economy.
    How could you not be for someone auditing them, besides themselves?
    Ah, so you don't know how it works. Nothing wrong with that. I just suggest you educate yourself.

The Fed isn't even very secretive. They are externally audited. I'm not saying additional audit points might not be appropriate, but they are already audited.

So, if they aren't secret, are already audited, what is Trump really saying? Or, what do you think Trump is saying?

I don't know, maybe some manufacturing would move home.
    I like cheap stuff as much as the next guy, but you can't tell me apple won't make a profit on a USA made iPhone; retail on an iphone 6s plus is over $1000.
    Do you know how much commercial stuff is made in China and sold in the US? Again, take it upon yourself to become educated.

While you are at it, look up some history about international trade wars and competing tariffs.

Short form: inflation in the US would happen. (If you don't understand inflation, probably a good idea to look that up, too.)

I check the Drudge Report, several times a day, and I see all of the investigation headlines, but there she is still free, and running for President.
    Do you not understand what "investigation" means? Or do you expect prosecution before an investigation is concluded?

Trump has said both - for sure prosecute, and only prosecute if supported by evidence. So, the good news is, whichever you expect, he's promised it.

Fine no more discussing, Build the Wall.
    Well, that'll help with any local unemployment.

How much do you want to spend on the Wall? Is there a cost that is too much? Would you add to the deficit to build it?

Just remember, how can you have any pudding, if you won't eat your meat?

I don't trust SCOTUS minus Scalia, one more liberal judge and it's bye bye right to bear arms.
    Based on what? The RKBA lasted for a LONG time before Heller. Plus, now Heller and its progeny are precedent.

Another liberal justice might be problematic, but not the end of the world.

Protecting, the Bush's, and Saudi's aren't good reasons to not release the pages
    So you've seen the redacted portions?

I realize he can't unilaterally repeal ObamaCare, but he won't veto a repeal like Obama, or Clinton would do.
    You know he does support universal coverage, right? He has spoken favorably of the Canadian and British systems.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Dear Trump Fan, So You Want Someone To ?Tell It Like It Is?? OK, Here You Go. | TheBlaze.com

You say you’re angry about illegal immigration, but you rally around a guy who supported amnesty as recently as 2013, employed illegal immigrants, and donated millions of dollars to open borders politicians like Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Chuck Schumer, and Hillary Clinton.

You say you’re angry about the establishment, but you worship a candidate who said only a few weeks ago that “you got to be a little establishment” in order to get things done, and who admits he “was the establishment” right until he ran for president.

You say you’re angry that Republicans won’t fight, but you hail as a warrior the same guy who says he’ll happily “work with the Democrats,” which probably explains why Sen. Harry Reid praised him and Jimmy Carter called him “malleable.”...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Trump 2016

You also forgot Christians, Muslims, conservatives, the educated, American workers left without jobs when he took them away...

And the MSM loves him - look at the ratings. Oh, and so does the KKK apparently.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Yeah, I listened to that piece. That poor, mixed up kid is just pro-trump because he says Trump supports gay marriage....but Trump's record on that isn't exactly consistent. I'll give that young man some slack, though. He young enough that all he knows about Trump is what Trump is saying now as opposed to his former 30 years of variousl positions.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Go ahead and tell me a good reason not to release it. We blew up the WTC? The saudis did it or financed it? The government stood down and let Israel conduct some sort of operation to drag us into fighting their wars?

There could be thousands of reasons. None of them benefit the American people being kept secret, regardless of consequences, those responsible need held accountable. Along with those who would redact information that vital and important.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
    Yeah, I listened to that piece. That poor, mixed up kid is just pro-trump because he says Trump supports gay marriage....but Trump's record on that isn't exactly consistent. I'll give that young man some slack, though. He young enough that all he knows about Trump is what Trump is saying now as opposed to his former 30 years of variousl positions.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Go back 20 years on Rubio and he had a criminal history, and still doesn't have the faintest clue of how to handle finances.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Go back 2 years on Ted Cruz and he was ineligible for presidential office. (And according to the late justice Scalia, is ineligible regardless.)[/FONT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom