• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    If you aren't screening children under 12, then your security is worthless Mr TSA Dumass. And if you pat down children under 12, you're going to start loosing TSA employees due to fathers not allowing your henchmen to molest thier kids. After hearing about the opt out day, I almost want to find a cheap ticket to opt out that day and then just turn around and walk back out of the airport, wouldn't even fly anywhere. When asked about my lack of bags at the airport "I don't need any for where I'm going..." he he he....

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    i cant believe how many people said "yeah its invasive but its necessary"

2 years from now - "yeah, that camera in my room is somewhat invasive but i realize that only missionary style is legal now after the last bill that passed"

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If you aren't screening children under 12, then your security is worthless Mr TSA Dumass. And if you pat down children under 12, you're going to start loosing TSA employees due to fathers not allowing your henchmen to molest thier kids. After hearing about the opt out day, I almost want to find a cheap ticket to opt out that day and then just turn around and walk back out of the airport, wouldn't even fly anywhere. When asked about my lack of bags at the airport "I don't need any for where I'm going..." he he he....
    That action could cost you $10K in fines.

Passenger refuses TSA pat down, faces $10,000 fine - National Airlines/Airport | Examiner.com

And, according to the 9th Circuit, you can't really "opt-out". Once you reach the TSA checkpoint you're gonna be screened.

You Might Be In Serious $%#@ For Refusing To Be TSA Screened - The Consumerist

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Interesting story, I tried to watch the video, but once Matt Lauer came on, my computer turned itself off, and I started to violently vomit. My be a fluke, but the same thing happens anytime Oprah, Jane Fonda, & Micheal Moore cross my screen as well.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Making airports "clothing-optional" would solve all of this and save us a bunch of money. We would probably need to open a tequila stand, though.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I just watched this guys interview on CNN and they said TSA is coming at him with a civil suit. Exactly what grounds do they have for a civil suit?

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    All you have to do is start moaning, "Ohhhhh, that's the way I like it." That will either lengthen or shorten your search, so you will be taking a chance.

I've toyed with the idea of buying one of those crazy priced basically almost unusable flight tickets with the idea of seeing exactly how "turned on" I can act before they get persnickety with me. I figure if I can get a couple different angles worth of video, it would be well worth the 100$ or so of a wasted ticket.

HollidaySlim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I'm tempted to go to an adult store before I fly next time and get a 12 inch hard "item" and put it in my pants. (Yes, just like Spinal Tap.)

I had the exact same thought running through my mind when I finished reading the article. haha :yesway: :):

I wonder how they would handle that situation. There is only one way to verify and that is a strip search.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I'm tempted to go to an adult store before I fly next time and get a 12 inch hard "item" and put it in my pants. (Yes, just like Spinal Tap.)
    He had a cucumber wrapped in tinfoil in his trousers. You could just go to the grocery store.;)

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Janet Napolitano was just on TV. She was saying that only males will feel up... I mean search males, and females search females.

So how do you know that the guy feeling you up isn't getting off on it because he is GAY!!!!

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Janet Napolitano was just on TV. She was saying that only males will feel up... I mean search males, and females search females.

So how do you know that the guy feeling you up isn't getting off on it because he is GAY!!!!

Exactly...If I ever did go through one of these, it had damn well better be a woman doing the groping. No man will touch my junk.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    I hope people push back hard on being molested at the hands of the government, all in the name of safety. So if the next half wit terrorist decides to put the explosives in is a$$ do we all have to undergo cavity searches just to board a plane?!?

I'd like to know just how many times the naked scanners and/or the molestations have turned up weapons or explosives. I'd be willing to bet nothing has been found. Could it be they are looking for the wrong people? I can't remember the last time a child, or elderly person in a wheelchair attempted to blow up a plane...

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    The thing that everyone is missing is that nothing has ever been found since starting these searches, ever. No one in the US has snuck anything on a plane.

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    So we can violate one part of the constitution to search and molest everyone....Why don't we just profile for terrorists and then we will only **** off/ violate the rights a small portion of the population. This type of violation is too horrible? Everyone knows terrorists are all Arabs or wanna be look like Arabs. Just check them.:dunno:

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    This is probably one of the few thread dupes that I think is worth keeping. There comes a point when things like these atrocities need to stop. Pretty soon you will have to strip down naked and there are people who will say they will do anything to have safe transport.

Sorry, the life we lead has risks but there is one guarantee, we die. The founders and explorers of this country all took risks knowing that they weren't far from their maker at all times.

How much liberty do we give up in the name of safety? At what point do we stop patting down crippled old men and women and become politically incorrect and do what is really needed?

If we keep taking liberties from US citizens, we might as well admit it and say the enemy has won.

I'm sorry, but after D.B.Cooper the institution of metal detectors and luggage screening did a great job of preventing hijacking.

The unfortunate part of life in a free country is that there will always be idiots taking guns to school to kill students and teachers, so ban schools.

There will always be those who get drunk and climb behind the wheel of a car and kill someone, ban cars.

So where do we stop before we are just like old Communist Soviet Union, or worse?
    I am so glad I can't afford to fly everywhere we go. I drive and drive and I'll keep driving.
    If someone started touching my wife my son or daughter in this manner I do not think I would even try and control myself.

So I'll stay out of jail and just keep driving!

Top Bottom