• OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Why? McCain was a RINO.

And assuming he isnt a RINO, its called greasing both wheels. Whoever wins, you can say you supported the candidate in case you want to try to squeeze something for the winner. As I recall Trump was known for doing this for years. Play both sides of the fence and you'll always be able to align with the winner to claim the spoils.

I think this makes sense from a business standpoint for sure. Help yourself have as much influence as you can to be able to still grow your business. And maybe you'll be able to keep them moderate, however it doesn't really look like he gave a ton. It's not like he donated to a PAC or a SuperPAC to funnel in hundreds of thousands or anything.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I recall a few other countries who wanted to enforce cultural conformity and purity of thoughts...

Not a good look for the United States of America.

0d6cad_3948fb56e53e40c3ab2e78991f782763~mv2.jpg

For the record, I donated to Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang, because I thought their voices deserved to be heard in the Democrat primary. Same with Ralph Nader and might have donated to Obama against Clinton.

Cancel culture is their game, it shouldn't be ours.

dchuck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    Walkerton
    He actually addresses the dual donations to Obama and McCain in his interview today w/ Dana Loesch. He claims the Obama donation was due to a lost bet. However, he also addresses the Gabbard donation and states it was to support a fellow vet. I get that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vPrXzBdB8

The magic needed to turn this around may have been conjured. We shall see.

And again... I don't have a dog in this fight.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    He actually addresses the dual donations to Obama and McCain in his interview today w/ Dana Loesch. He claims the Obama donation was due to a lost bet. However, he also addresses the Gabbard donation and states it was to support a fellow vet. I get that.

Thanks for digging though and presenting facts. It's at least informative.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    As though any of these whiny soyboys on Twitter were ever going to spend a dime at BRCC anyway. Let them squeal, it will only drive up their sales.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

Thanks for the link, dchuck. I listened to the interview, and am satisfied with his explanation and stance on issues. It's a shame that some on the Right want to participate in the cancel culture.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This whole "death by association" is ridiculous. And fascistic.

They are saying if you like something/someone and somebody bad likes the same, you are automatically bad because if a bad person likes something, that makes the thing bad, even when the thing has no idea they are supported by the bad person. "That dude is a racist nazi. He likes ______. Therefore ______ is bad, and anyone who also supports ______ is equally as bad as the nazi. Nevermind the fact that ______ has no clue who this nazi supporter is, and neither do the rest of the supporters. "

Case in point: I was called a racist enabler because I voted for Trump. Why? because racists like Trump. So since racists like Trump, anyone else who voted for him, racist or not, is equally complicit in supporting such a bad man. Never mind the fact that there is no proof Trump himself is a racist. But if a racist likes him, he must be bad. And by proxy, anyone else must be bad as well. The kicker? The article was published in a national newsletter by my church. So much for uplifting unifying spiritual voices.:rolleyes:

Just because two different people like the same thing, does not automatically lump them both into the same camps on all topics. But these idiots dont get that.

Step 1. Assert that Trump is no more racist than the average American.

Step 2. Ask them to prove that they're not more racist than Trump.

Step 3. Walk away.

Step 4. Don't flinch when you hear the explosion.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

And again... I don't have a dog
    Heard Dana today. Dude sounds like an intelligent, hard working, thoughtful, articulate veteran.

Cancel culture is getting out of hand. I'm buying my first BRCC coffee tomorrow morning.

And Twuck Fitter.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I stopped the auto ship thing as I like to try different blends.

I am pretty much set now as to what we mix up here at the compound.

Beyond black is good, but I find mixing half and half cheap walmart coffee and BB makes a nice flavorful cup. Some days I want straight BB, but most times its a mix.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Heard Dana today. Dude sounds like an intelligent, hard working, thoughtful, articulate veteran.

Cancel culture is getting out of hand. I'm buying my first BRCC coffee tomorrow morning.
    I highly recommend the Murdered Out roast!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I think they missed an opportunity here to embrace a kid who used a "black rifle" in self defense. I'd like to buy a pound of Rittenhouse Roast :cool:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom